cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hey folks,I'm attempting to set up a greenfield Catalyst 3750X core stack and am having a bit of trouble getting 2 devices on different VLANs to be able to talk to each other. I'm fairly new to doing this sort of config so I'm sure it's user error, b...

hi Team,  we have downloaded booster license for both the device. Please confirm the IOS version supports for booster license and currently we have (ISR4321/K9 ) ISR Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.4(3)S2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3...

Hi Experts, is there any documentation to find the scale information (throughput & sessions) for CG-NAT on devices that supports it such as ASR9K, ASA/FPR, 8K series routers? Most of the datasheets does not mention anything. Thanks in advance.

Hi Team,Hi have a basic question. why the 2 Cisco L3  Gigabit switch both interface do not up when both interfaces on full duplex, speed 1000,like this:- SW1interface gig1/0/1no switchport ip address 192.168.1.1/24duplex fullspeed 1000 SW2interface g...

rk6171485 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have implemented OSPF in my network and I have faced with OSPF Redistribution Issue. My topology is next: Between all 3 devices are running OSPF, but now I need to do some static redistribution and something strange is happening. For exampl...

OSPFissue.png

Hello, In my topology i configured EBGP between ISP1 to R1, and R4 to ISP3B here my configuration working.i want to configure between R1,R2, R3 ,R4 IBGP by the way here IGP working between R1 up to R4 i can ping from R1 to R2 R3 R4.here my question, ...

Parvin_0-1672310217687.png
Mlex1 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiBoth two SW 9200 and two ISR Routers were acquired by my customer.His strategy is to evenly distribute traffic between two lines from different internet service providers in order to relieve the current system's congestion.There will be two lines: ...

BIngo roma.png
athan1234 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

RP/0/RP0/CPU0:Dec 27 20:10:45.211 CST: ntpd[336]: %IP-IP_NTP-5-SYNC_LOSS : Synchronization lost : 10.xx.xx.xx vrf VPNV4-MGMT : System clock selection failedRP/0/RP0/CPU0:Dec 27 20:10:45.211 CST: ntpd[336]: %IP-IP_NTP-5-HP_CONN_LOST : High priority NT...

Hello everyone,   I need to change the MAC address on a physical interface of my switch. The command is not aviable in the interface configuration mode.   The switch is model is :  Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode------ ----- ----- -------...

switches use ASICS to store FIB & adjacency table in CAM & TCAM which are in ASICS.hence multilayer switches can do routing & switching very fast.But routers do not use ASICS so how do they create CEF table and where it is stored ? 

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have confuse in network design.Please see below diagram and please help me how to fix to get fully redundancy.In diagram,If WAN link of R1 is down,branches can detect WAN link of R1 is down and so they swing their traffic to R2. But our VRRP did...

UCrypto by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I'm managing several ASR9010 routers, and have issue with only 1 of those ASR9010 routers.Let's call the issue router "A", and the router is running IOS XR 6.2.3I'm tyring to apply a new created PBR for some bundl-ethernet interface on A bu...

Alex Zhang by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes