Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ROAS Issue

Running into an issue that I cannot figure out and looking for help.  Cable modem (bridge mode) -> 1921 router -> 3750 switch -> computers No devices can ping the default gateway:10.5.104.1 The router config was built by another tech but worked at th...

Hi,I created a vlan because our Ip address range is running out. The network is working internally. But i want to step an IPsec tunnel for our azure. The Vlan can't access azure virtual machine. Is there any way to create an IPsec tunnel with that vl...

isultana by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 Vlans on my network Vlan 1 = 10.76.x.x Vlan 2 = 172.16.x.x and Vlan 3 = 192.168.x.x, my question, I noticed that my loopback addresses on the switches are on the 192.168.X.X network and I wanted to use that for my Vlan 3. What is the best Pr...

chueymtz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured BFD on 7609 router and other remote end is Huawei. But BFD is not getting UP. Following are results at my side. Can any one help in this case. NeighAddr                         LD/RD    RH/RS     State     Int58.27.222.70        ...

I need to create a static ipsec VTI (on ISR4k/IOS-XE) which will connect to a Fortigate at the far end. DPD is switched off at the far side and I don't have any control over it. The tunnel will have a static route /24 pointing towards it and this wil...

j.a.m.e.s by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I add in my cisco ASR 1001 PPPoE Server Open Fiber POPs vlans.Every Open Fiber POP must have a VLAN assign to my KIT. Every customers living in the city behind the POP, will have a customer vlan for reach connection.How can I add multiple customer...

santox by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am running a Ciso  ASR 1002 with ASR1000-ESP5 RP and version ASR1000 Software (PPC_LINUX_IOSD-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.4(3)S6a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) as an outward facing internet attached router.  I am using the zone-based firewall and the ...