cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have a corporate site with an Internet DS3 line and doing BGP peering with this ISP with our own registered AS number and public /25 IP addresses (for example 192.168.200.0/25). A remote office is connected to our corporate office via private 1 GB...

Hi.I installed mpls feature set in N7K.I was able to enable feature l3vpn.Then, I tried enabling feature ldp.It gave me an error of:# feature mpls ldp TRANSPORT_SERVICES_PKG license not installed. ldp feature will be shut down after grace period of a...

ar by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question, and I can't seem to find the answer. Any * represents "priviledged" info. I don't want to break any rules.On our 6509E, we have an EtherChannel programmed as follows:interface Port-channel45 description PortChannel to ********** switc...

We have been using a dhcp and  tftp server to automatically configure branch WAN routers such as 1751's and 1841's for years but, have recently purchased a 1921 and 1941 as possible next generation replacements.The problem is when the 190...

mhorbul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,        I am using Push to talk service for some groups in my networks which are randomly scattered in my network who can use this service any time and my network is configured in pure dense mode for multicasting which is like a sort of floodi...

We have two VPN tunnel paths from headquarters to remote site. Now the traffic is going through a path. If we make the wan interface of the primary path as passive, will it switch over to secondary path??? Kindly clarify me,,Sent from Cisco Technical...

Resolved! RSTP - Message Age

Hi all!Someone knows, in RSTP, when one switch receive a BPDU, how does the switches manipulate the message age timer in RSTP? Does it modify the message age?Thanks

Juan Urti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a question in regards to configuration I'm planning to implement. I currently have 2 x 3750 running in a stack. I would like to add 1 x 870 router connected to both switches.It's important for me that 870 is always available (it will on...

Hi allI have to configure a process in a mwam module the session time out b4i set the local usernameNow I am unable to log back into the process it's asking me for usernameIs there any way to clear the process config and rest the process alone with o...

Hi,I am using Cisco 7609 IOS15.0(1)S1 and Cisco 3600 IOS 15.1(2)EY.I am trying to provision VPNs over MPLS network.All I found in the documentation is how I attach a whole interface to a VRF.However, I need to be able to attach a VLAN (or any other m...

Hi All,I am facing issue in my Domestic MPLS, let me explain below.we have 2 sites in different states connected with MPLS with 45Mbps b/w capacity, Internet gateway is flowing like from Site A to Site B on MPLS then Internet link on site B. i have r...

Hi All,Is there any way to track the BGP route for the HSRP failover, I f i have  Multihomed BGP netwrok with Two ISPa and load sharing is configured. and HSRP has two groups configured. ThanksJagdev