cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello chapsGot this little RV22OW router working at home.  I thought this box woudl provide me the facilities i needed t be able to securly manage a home with several expert children.What I need to do now is to configure URL logging. i.e I want to lo...

martin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have tried configuring LLQ to prioritise Voice over the WAN. I have done this on some of our Branch Routers and the queuing seems to be working fine. However, I have introduced the same config on our Core Router and I am seeing dropped packets ...

brmmt1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,I would like to discuss fragmentation issues and how to spot them in Cisco IOS.Here is setup:2911 router that uses PPPoE connection to the ISP. As we all know, IP MTU value on the Dialer interface should be set to 1492 bytes value.A li...

Hi I am trying to configure CoPP on 6500 switch (Sup2T). I get below error message on the console as soon as I add service policy under the control plan interface :(. Any idea what should I do ? sw(config)#control-planesw(config-cp)#service-policy in...

kthned by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Still on MPLS VPN

Hello there,I am trying simulate a simple VPN network.  Find below, the contents of one of the vrf tables.  My challenge here is that I am unable to redistribute the BGP routes in the VPN table back into the CE's routing table.  Command such as:PE1(c...

HI Team,In WAN point to point links if we terminate one end in etherport and other end in serial port for 2/8Mbps conectivity in the routers, wether will it work as both ends termination types are diffrent. What should be the encapsulatio...

Dear Team,Could you please explain the diffrence b/n normal VRF and VRF lite. where can we use these types.I come to know that VRF uses IP MPLS backbone and VRF lite does'nt use MPLS as backbone.Please guide.Thanks in advance,Naveen

Hello!We have 15 small branches with cisco 881w in every office, they use VPN site-to-site to vpn-concentrator on Vyatta.I launched cacti monitoring of cisco 881's CPUs Errors, Traffics, NOn-unicast, Unicast.I see that on 10.00 pm in one brunch when ...

Hello everyone!I've got some 1941 ciscos set on every branch.We have native L2 between this offices and I want to use external ip addresses on gig 0\0 interfaces anfdf local ip addresses on lo 0 interfaces, and use lo 0 for vpn connections.I do:int g...

Dear team,As a part of troubleshooting in WAN links, if the hard loop is given from remote branch, wether it can be seen in the other end Router as looped or only the soft loops can be seen ?Please clarify.Thanks in advance,Naveen

Hi,Just wander if somebody could tell me if following solution is possible and if so if this is good practice.I’ve got from ISP routed public IP addressing and in normal scenario would use router and firewall so:ISP ---> 83.78.23.0/32 ---> Router 1 -...