cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi .  I my office cisco 3550 switch was installed.  Switch was contionously rebooted and after some interval(5Min,30min,2hrs) it is working fine.  Why the switch was rebooted Continously??  Give me some solution to troubleshoot.

Remote users can't see router to Multicast sessions since our announce doesn't show in bgp tables.7606s#Show ip bgp ipv4 unicast xxx.107.151.0BGP routing table entry for xxx.107.151.0/24, version 26175Paths: (1 available, best #1, table default)  Adv...

Hello World, I have a T1 circuit installed into a 1941 router and from the router I can ping the external DNS 4.2.2.2, but from the internal PC I cannot ping outside, Attached is my config and I hope that someone is able to see something that I am no...

Hello All!  I've been asked to look into a way to provide some redundancy to our WAN in the event of an outage.  I'll admit this is a little bit outside of my comfort level in regards to my capabilities.  We currently have 6 total sites with one site...

MooreIT01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, this is my first post so applogies if this is in the wrong section of the site!I have aquired an 1800 series router from from a site that we have recently closed, I have had this in my cupboard for a few months so decided I would get to grips ...

Hiwhen a server in the subnet 10.10.10.10/24  needs to talk to server 200.10.10.10 , first the server needs to contact his D/G 10.10.10.100 , in order to reach 200.10.10.10 (N:B the D.G has a static route to reach 200.10.10.10)  QUESTION does this se...

Hello Communitry,I'm getting the following error message stating that file name is too long in a Cisco router:couldn't open "nvram:/errorsInterfaceErrors.tcl": Filename is too longCan someone please tell how overcome this issue?CheersCarlton

Hi All,I'm facing an issue with two DMVPN spoke sites that have a regular bad Internet connection. When the spokes go down and I get an alert from NOC the outside Internet connection is still up. I have to SSH across the Internet and do a int tu0 shu...

Matt Addy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been seeing high CPU on a 3750 stack we use for our phone system. I followed the documentation here:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750/software/troubleshooting/cpu_util.html#wp1034726This documentation pointed out ...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,First of all, thanks for your help in advance! I know that this topic has come up quite a bit, but it would be nice to get your opinion/help with this issue.We installed a solution with 2 Cisco 2801, BGP multihomed failover.1) The router which ...