cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   first attempt to completely configure a router (2911) with CLI.  I am asking the community to review my confguration script.Topology:  The church will have a single 2911 router.  Router port 0/0 will have 4 subinterfaces, 1 for each vlan.  A...

npranger by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I am configuring a router with port G0/0 connected to the ISP modem.  In taking examples off the internet I have inserted a single IP (12.34.56.2) address that is currently comes into the customer's building.  What happens when/if the ip addr...

npranger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPS ( MPLS & BGP)

Hi guys, I am doing this topology on the left hand side i have my main Head Quarters(HQ) and on the right hand side i have my branch office, the main HQ is connected with the ISP1 and ISP2 and MPLS Core So what i am thinking of doing is I want to c...

topo.jpg

I'm configuring a L2TP server on a ISR C1111. I want L2TP to transmit L2 ethernet frames using PPP and BCP (rfc2878), for connecting Vlan in the client side, to the server. Te configuration is almost done, but I don't find a way to configure bridges ...

hi Guys, could someone help me to understand if we input these 2 default into one router at same time ? ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 172.10.10.10ip route 0.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 Null0 sh ip route S*    0.0.0.0/0 [1/0] via 172.22.10.10S     0.0.0.0/8 is direc...

eric.guo by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to deny https traffic to a particular host within a VLAN except when coming from one other host. I created the following access-list to be used in an access-map ip access-list extended ACL_HTTPSpermit tcp any host 192.168.25.50 eq h...

PLScott by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing

*First of all i want to apologize for my bad english*I need some help with the routing.Problems: I can't send pings from BORDER1 and BORDER2 to any other border router, but it does recieve ping from all of the border routers.I can send pings from BOR...

Hello,I have a subinterface on port 0/0 on a 2911 Cisco router.  This is a gigabit port.  However I don't see a command to create a dhcp pool for each of the vlans.  Please help lead me to the correct syntax on this particular router.  Thanks

npranger by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card