cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 7206vxr with a NPE-G1 card in it. I am planning to add some PA-GE card with a ws-g5486 to light single mode Gigabit dark fibre.Looking at this old threadhttps://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2030740it seems that users are experiencing throu...

HiI have a problemOn my router I have configured Cisco EEM, which do nextevent manager applet BGP_ISP_DOWNevent track 1 state down action 1.0 cli command "enable" action 1.1 cli command "conf t" action 1.2 cli command "no ip prefix-list own-prefix se...

Hello.  My company is comprised of 15 employees, with a network that spans several classrooms, which can represent a total of 100 computers which would be accessing the internet at once.  Up until now, we have not had to manage the bandwidth, as our ...

Hi All,We have Cisco 881 Routers in our setup and we have procure the Advance IP Services Feature License as per requirement.Now issue is that, after installing the License we are still getting the Evolution License in show version.But here the Evolu...

Hello,in a CatOS configuration, we find the following command:stp ibmmy questions:That means this command?That may affect whether we retired this?Thank you very much.

r.sagredo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I just would like to confirm if the ASR 1001 with IP Base license can support the normal BGP features such as remote-peering IPV4, Local-AS.I am not looking for advanced features such as Route Reflectors, VPLS, L2 VPN, etc.Regards,Ismail

I have used EIGRP with the variance command for years.  Recently we swapped out our 6513 for 2 Nexus   7K's and lost the variance command.  So now I'm stuck running our two MPLS routers to a 3750 which then connects to the 7K's, so I can get the uneq...

suelange by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup nat on three sub interfaces but when trying to browse to local servers, such as our web server, that have been translate, we get a prompt to logon to the router. I suspect these internal addresses should not be natted for local users. Se...

Hi All,Please see attached topology, Router AS 200 have ebgp peering with AS 100 and also with AS2( which has direct peering with AS1) .We sending all the routes from AS200 to AS 100, but now We have requirments at router in AS 200...

Hi, I've just bought a Cisco 887m-k9 and I am trying to forward the ports. I have a Polycom HDX H.323 device connected to it with a static IP of 10.10.10.5 (ethernet port 0). Previously I had a consumer grade Linksys router which worked fine (I simpl...

bm3000-vc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello eveyone,       This question was given to me by one of my friend who thinks he is master in cisco.Q: There are 250 routers between two branches. Can you tell me why two branches are not possible to talk to each other even though they are connec...

Hi,We have a router (7206) which connected to client device in /30 IP segment, but this device is a switch which connected to many more devices. Doing packet capture on our router interface unravel many ARP requests whcih comes from the client switch...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card