cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up some redundancy to a remote location via EIGRP and I'm stuck on whether or not any static routes or default gateways should be included in any of the switches located at that location.Up until recently, the sole route to the site...

Hello, I have a 2900 router with two GigabitEthernet interfaces. I want to configure the interface 0/1 like the primary, and the 0/0 like a backup, but I have a problem. When I disconnect the cable from interface 0/1 the backup interface began to wor...

Hi,im having issues with a Cisco 4948 L3, i have added the no ip redirects command on interfaces but it is not decreasing the utilization.. could you please assist me?thanks 44           0         1          0  0.00%  0.00%  0.00%   0 PrstVbl IPC Ms...

Hi All,Below is the network diagram. The users PC (R7) gw is the HSRP IP address 10.1.2.1. But when do tracert to the 172.16.16.1, it shows first hop as 10.1.2.2.Network diagram:Output: R7#traceroute 172.16.16.1Type escape sequence to abort.Tracing t...

We have 150 m Verzion Ethernet circuit between NY and Boston, which we experienced intermittent problems. During the outages of one hour so, the router interfaces showed up and up all the times and showed no errors when showing ip interface. But Veri...

Hi,I'm designing a DMVPN cloud with RR and ran into what I think is a weird behaviour with BGP and next-hop.Say my RR receives a prefix of 1.1.1.0/24 from the Nonclient that I have a eBGP neighborship with... This prefix is then propagated to my Clie...

Hi Together,we are currently planning to relocate some of our systems from our office into a datacenter. Basically our configuration is the following:Office:LAN and WLAN clients which should receive their IPs from the Datacenter DHCP (172.50.0.0 Netw...

Hi Is there any way to have dynamic ospf cost on an GRE interface insted of static (ip ospf cost 1234)It would be nice to have the ability to have the GRE tunnel to inherit the actual cost of the path to the tunnel destination.Type , if the cost is 3...

Hi Team,I know this is a normal question, but i need some info on this. So plz share ur comments.What is the main diff between L3 switch and Router. which is fast and why?what are the adv'js and dis adv'js. Please share.Regards,Satya.M

If having a single /24 allocated address space, can i split this into smaller subnets so that half of the subnet preferred to ISP1 and half to ISP2 as the primary path respectively? and should there will be link failure, convergence routes via iBGP p...