cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have 50 Mb Comcast cable conencted to 2951.  There is another conenction to AT&T 20 Mb circuit which goes thru' an ASA 5510.  Path to Internet is as below.3750 Stack------Barracuda---------2951------------Comcast                             ...

pkpatel by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have two 1941 routers both with HWIC-1T and HWIC-3G-HSPA interfaces.I set these up to talk over frame relay in a lab using a cross over cable.  Once I got this working, the routers were shipped to their respective homes, about 100km apart and...

colin.coe by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I've got a situation where I want to conditionally advertise a prefix via BGP when any 32 bit route exists for the given prefix. E.g. I only want to advertise prefix 198.168.1.0/24 if a /32 exists for this network, so say 192.168.1.1/32 or ...

wdugger by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bypass GLBP?

Hi all,Let's say I have two routers (RouterA will be .5 and RouterB will be .6) with a virtual GLBP address of .1Is it possible to have some hosts on that subnet bypass the GLBP protocol by setting their default gateway to the .5 or 6. address?

Hello,I have encountered such problem, that everything works, until I do the following:route-map TEST permit 10!ip vrf lt import ipv4 unicast map TEST!After few seconds:ip vrf lt no import ipv4 unicast map TESTAfter these changes I don't see vrf srv ...

Resolved! Continuous ping

Hi Guys,Is it normal to have the odd timeouts when doing a continous ping from my home to a public ip across the internet or is this a problem?Any help will be greatly apprecited.Thanks,Lake

Hi guys,I have a router 1802 with a several vlans with IP 192.168.x.0/24 for each vlan (x, it meaning 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.).Now I need that an IP address outside from my network (this IP it is always the same) to be access to on particular machine that i...

I teach in a High School and we've got about a 300 node MS Windows Network.  Two MS2003 File Servers act as my DNS/WINS/DHCP servers. We have been using a WATCHGUARD FIREBOX III to act as the router/gateway between the outside external address and my...