cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer using a 100 Mbps Ethernet circuit and I need a router that can handle that type of throughput. Is it possible to give me the algorithm you guys use to figure this out with concurrent services of Voice, NAT, Encryption?

Hello again Guy'sIm trying to get PFR working and having a few issues in lab enviroment, I am currently just looking to get a basic PFR fast failover to 192.168.3.0/24, upon which i can build further policies/labs. But alas i am having little luck......

Hi.I want to monitor my 7200's CPU packets per second rate.Any command i can run to show this?Or any MIB so I can poll this?7200 NPE-G1 can handle 1mpps.And i want to verify the actual rate.thanks

ar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nat Help Needed

Hello all,I need to nat one of my global IPs to an internal IP, and I also need to forward the ports 1720 and 60000-60001 for tcp, and ports 60000-60007 for udp.(119.x.x.26 address to 192.168.1.100)Can you please tell me if the config below is correc...

Hello All,I am sorry to ask you a small question but I tried it seems doesnt worked out.My Setup:I have a Lab with subnet 10.202.200.0/24  and  Internet Broadband connection with wireless router with 4 lan ports, dhcp enabled clients generally get 19...

Chts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , Please, somebody explain what happened if I receive the following message:What means this log message ? %CLNS-5-ADJCHANGE: ISIS: Adjacency to host (TenGigabit xx) Down, neighbor forgot us %CLNS-5-ADJCHANGE: ISIS: Adjacency to host (TenGigabit x...

I have a brand new 2911 router out of the box. I attached a terminal to the console port and watched the bootup sequence. I get the "press return to get started" at the end but I can't get any response. I just used the same cable and terminal on a 37...

JEFF LAND by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on tweaking the config on a 2911 ISR G2 with a ZBF and am looking for some input.  Our main issue right now is that the router is having performance issues once we hit certain troughput thresholds.Right now, I have an inside-outside inspe...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card