cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,I have 2 Cisco routers 3945. Use HSRP for links failover. Does exist any possibility (any protocol) which makes routers configuration's automatic synchronization (as failover for ASA firewalls)?I mean, if I will make any configuration ch...

Hello,I've got a problem that I'm hoping is simple for someone out there!We have an ASA 5520 in production with a brand new internet feed we've just finished installing. We connect to our corporate office via a VPLS. In our corporate office we have a...

How can I manipulate incoming traffic from a specific prefix from my ISP to come through my other ISP to elevate the traffic on my 1 peer router?I have the following setup:ISP-A                              ISP-B   |                                  ...

Ok so this is my first time dealing with CISCO. I am enrolled in CISCO 1 and I am having trouble with one specific part. How do you Assign an IP address and an network mask for an interface? And hhow do you assign an IP address, Netmask, and a gatewa...

Resolved! 1T3/E3

I have a 1t3/e3 card in a new 2951. When I statred the router, I found no interface corresponding to this module when do "show ip interface brief"any idea?thanks,Han

Hi Netprohow many module like NM-8CE1T1-PRI the 3945 support,i m looking to have 24 E1 Cards on the same router (3) of NM-8CE1T1-PRI,is it possible?Thanks

HiAssume I have two sites, each have two routers and two ISPs providing MPLS VPN service to me. Site routers use OSPF two exchange routes. ISP offer BGP as PE-CE routing protocol with the use of private AS numbers.So here are my thoughts about the wh...

Hi all. I am reconfiguring a customers network from an inhouse MPLS, to our MPLS. They are currently using all static routing, but in order to convert to our network they need to run BGP on at least 2 of the 3 routers.  The tracking is used as a fail...

I'm moving this https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/2016937#2016937 discussion here because I feel I will get a quicker response.In a nutshell the setup is as below:ASR1004=={ GRE }==C7206I need to run layer 2 services between the 2 without mpls ...

madhaquer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes