cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning, I need to configure an acl that blocks telnet access from an internet-facing router.I think I want to do something like this:access-list 102 deny tcp any any eq telnetBut I read a single deny entry will have the effect of implicitly den...

bsciarra1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks,I'm using a and my partner told me that this version is out-of-sale and I'm messing with my mind if I buy a new one supervisor or migrate to ASR 1000 seriescan some please advice me what's the best equipment solution can I use for WAN agg...

Hi all,I had already posted for voice modules for cisco 2811 but  not able to find it. But here are a few questions regarding i1. I am trying to configure a cisco 2811 with FXS ports . I am using an NM-HD-2V with a VIC3-2FXS. Please let me know if I ...

mukundh86 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed am ATM module in a 2821 router, but I have no chance to put the command 'mode atm aim 1'murotuer(config)#controller E1 0/3/0myrouter(config-controller)#mode ?  cas  Configure CAS (Channel Associated Signal) mode  ccs  Configure CC...

Hi,we have a problem. we have a router which performs NAT, and behind router we have ASA. in inside we have a server. we need requests which come to our outside interface with port number 9000 convert to server ip with port number 443. we do port add...

I am attaching the packet tracer file "Wrong Rip.pkt", in which i have configured networks as in the pic http://i.lulzimg.com/7c8a2d69de.png , The problem is when i remove the network 10.1.4.0 from the scene, everything works perfectly i.e each route...

veddotcom by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OSPF adjacency is not established. HELP.router1(X)async1/10----[modem1]------leased line------[modem2]----Serial0/2/2(X)router2 router1#sh ver Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-IPBASE-M), Version 12.4(8a), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) Technical Su...

oldvoffka by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to purchase 1 router for my company. i have 200 network nodes and 4 2960 switches . which series of router is good for me..????---Posted by WebUser Fasil Moothedath

fb_webuser by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Incomplete ARP

Hi, I have connected my router to a switch and I have connected some PC in the same LAN. But when I issue show ip arp commands I am getting the incomplete arps, I have not such type of IP address in any of the computer. But I am getting those IP with...

Mero Cisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes