cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody.I have similar configuration as mister here https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3494977#3494977 but slighlty different problem.Let's start.I have CISCO 2911 device. It has 3 GigabitEthernet interfaces and we bougt one more FastEthern...

ivicav007 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with my 881 router.I can log in to the GUI.I can view all of the settings except WAN, I have tried both browsers with the same results.The result is the page never displays the settings and then you cannot access the other pages, clos...

Dear Experts,We need to implemet iBGP Load Sharing between two MPLS Service Provider -TATA and Airtel.The Details of AS no's are mentioned in the diagram attached. Kindly help how to configure 2 CE routers of SP and L3 switch. We do not wantto use an...

Suppose I have a network on R4.  Suppose R4 is connected to R2 and R3 via equal cost links, and R2 and R3 are connected to R1, again by equal cost links.  (We have a squareThe LIB on R1 will contain (amongst others) two entries for the prefix, one wi...

HiI got a site to site VPN between Two sites with static public IP. I need to plug another site who got dynamic ipLets Say Head-Office will establish vpn connection with Salesoffice 1 and Salesoffice 2SalesOffice 1 got public static IPSalesOffice 2 g...

Hello fellow engineers,Got a setupDefault route           Default Route R1                               R2 .21  |                                  |   .22 R3                               R4 .25  |                                  |  .26  sw1-------...

Hi, i have big trouble, maybe sombody knows how i can solve it.Look, i have network like in attachement. I have full view and default gateway from ISP 1 by BGP, then for R1 and R2 def. gw is ISP1 IP. For R3 and R4 is similar situation but from ISP 2....

ieasm0001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have done a bunch of research in trying to re-use an old card/router for testing our new MPLS link. I have a 45m DS3 and was wondering if the PA-MC-T3= card will work un-channelized. I have tried the "no channelized" command under the con...

I have a Cisco 2620XM Router, running ver. 12.2 (7r). I have OSPF connected, however the OSPF routes are not populating in the sh ip route display. The  neighbor relationship is established. The sh ip ospf database does display the other routers runn...

FWWITINET by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card