Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! dsl technology

Hi everybody.How is everyone doing ?Let say we have following set up.Home-lan---ethernet--DSLmodem1------------------ Telco(isp)What datalink layer protocol is used between dslmodem1 at customer's site and Telco(isp?Based on the following link it app...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi TeamI have my DMVPN setup , and i can see my hub from my two spokes and specially my dynamic NHRP mapping is working great in the hub where i can see both spoke but not on the spokes, i only have the dynamic mapping for the hub I want spoke to spo...

Resolved! nat scenario

Hi everybodyplease consider the following: 10.0.0.0/8      .1      199.199.199.0    .2lan-----f0/0--R1-- s0/0------------------s0/0-R2 f0/0----11.11.11.0 (lan)                   .1    200.200.200.0     .2                --  s1/0-----------------s1/1 ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyLet say we have two sites,   s1 and s2.  We want to connect these two sides ipsec.s1---internet----s2The ip sec tunnel is configured between s1 and s2 via internet; Ip sec provides encryption and authentication.Let say we want to replace ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Serial Connection

HiI have a confusion about naming serial connection.Router ---------------------> CSU/DSU ---------------------------------> WANWhich one is "serial" connection? Between Router and CSU/DSU or between CSU/DSU and WAN?

I have connected an ASA 5520 firewall DMZ to SERVER (55) vlan in core switch and INSIDE is connected as trunk to the core switch (including vlan 66,77). now the management ip of the switch is 10.xx.xx.126/25. and the other vlans are showing "administ...

Hi all, Basically we are having a Multicast setup.  both  A and B offices are being connected with STM-4 (622 Mbps) with IGP as OSPF. As of now everything is working well with this setup and no complaint .Now since Primary link bandwidth is touching ...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have around 5 remote locations which communicate with a NOC(Network Operations Center) via VSAT link.On remote location we have Cisco 851 routers. I have tried to change the clock and date of the routers to present day.But after some time t...

Hi all,We are installing a new fiber circuit from Comcast which they are delivering to us with one ethernet connection. Initially, I was under the impression that they were giving us two public addresses so I could put one on each of our routers for ...

I have connected an ASA 5520 firewall DMZ to SERVER (17) vlan in core  switch and INSIDE is connected as trunk to the core switch (including  vlan 15,18). now the management ip of the switch is 10.xx.xx.126/25. and  the other vlans are showing "admin...

krranjith by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have som issue with configuring L2TPv3 VLAN-to-VLAN between two routers over Internet. I have to say that it is working find if I don´t use VLANs but as soon as I configure subinterfaces I cannot ping the other end any more. Here is my confi...

lap by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card