cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,For OSPF, how the network from different area and autonomous system ID connect to each other?  Apart from tunnel, is there any other way?How about EIGRP and BGP?

Hi All, Recently i did a pathping test in my network and got some crazy results, so not sure if my interpretations is correct, would appreciate if some one could help me on this ...thanks in advance our network is on flat structure,Test 1.  did pathp...

Hi,we have been having issue with getting bgp session up with our ISP. The problem starts when we enable MD5 auth for BGP it does not come up and stays in Active state, as soon as we remove the password the session is up and running.The MD5 auth for ...

amar_5664 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Have some questions regarding NTP. I have two routers, one is synched the other will not to the same server.  Both routers have the same static routes configured.Also I have four NTP servers listed and only one appears sane. I have put the ou...

I am trying to configure cisco 3800 as NTP server for all Juniper MX router clientsPerpose is to server the clock to all Juniper routers.But i m facing weird issue.. All Juniper routers are getting synch with Cisco 3800 but there is difference of 30 ...

I have two datacenters with two leased fibers running between them.  Currently one datacenter is just a slave off the main site with layer 3 switches connected by OSPF to routed interfaces.  The fibers themselves hook up to stacked 3750gs one each si...

cjsattler by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I wanted to know if this should workl3 switch(f1/0) --->(trunk)--->(f0/0)  L2switch   (f0/1) ------>(vlan 10)---->pcOn the l3 siwtch:!interface FastEthernet1/0 switchport mode trunk!!interface Vlan10 ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0  exit...

Ok, so I have the VWIC-2MFT-T1 installed in a router with 2 data T-1s no voice - kind of a waste I know. The one port is taking incrementing input errors - while the other one is working without problem. I have replaced the cable. I have contacted th...

bret by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to create a policy to provide only 4 Mbps bandwidth for mail out of 16 mbps pipe terminated on 7606 router (at Datacenter) having  WS-SUP32-GE-3B.But I can't create policy with the help of bandwidth percent,even exact value with priority comma...

Hi All,Can somebody explain me in deep the following ACL.access-list 101 permit ip 193.78.0.0 0.0.255.255 255.255.0.0 0.0.0.0Especially the underline part and how it affects.PS: I have marked this as discussion and not as question, because i don't kn...

I have obtained the above equipment and I am trying to get it all working together nicely.Essentially I want the Cisco 887 router (which only has L2 interfaces) to route all the vlans defined on the 3750 out through the DSL line Dialer0When I connect...

HiI try to configure a cisco router to set up a failover between ADSL and ISDN lines. The ISDN line only works if I call at the right dialer. ADSL line also works if I call the associated dialer The problem is that automatically switches between ISDN...

lgogniat1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card