cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to install a default IPv6 route through RA ND on a serial link. This is my configuration:R4#ipv6 unicast-routing!!interface Serial0/1 description Connected to R5 ipv6 address 2001:4444::/64 eui-64 ipv6 nd prefix 2001:4444::/64 infinite ...

Hi,Got a strange problem - We have vlan11 as mngmt vlan on cisco 2960s switch,  2960g switch and 7200.7200 has trunk -> 2960g, 2960g has portchan -> 2960s2960s#sh vlan id 11VLAN Name                             Status    Ports---- -------------------...

hi,we always encounter wan delyas and i need to know what are the top ip addresses that utilize the bandwidth of the wan. is there any method or any tool you recommend for that?? .  The wan routers are 2600 and 1700.waiting your recommendations...reg...

Hi AllI am struggling with a router throughput and hope someone can helpif i plug a cisco 880 router in to a 100MB WAN Ethernet circuit what throughput will i get? on cisco site it says 25mb/sec but if it is Ethernet shouldn't it be done in hardware ...

I am trying to secure sub interfaces on a 2600 Routerinterface FA0/1.1No Access-groupInterface FA0/1.2IP Access-group 110 outAccess-list 110 deny ip 2.2.2.0 0.0.0.255 1.1.1.0 0.0.0.255Access-list 110 permit ip any anyThis works but it blocks traffic ...

Hello, in the company where I work we have a router cisco 1841 and youbube want to block, which in effect with http filtering I have succeeded, the problem now is that employees are going to skip this filter youtube with https, then the question woul...

one of my client wants to establish IPsec tunnel with my office and he has provided tunnel properties in PHASE 1 and PHASE 2 .can somebody provide me the sample config according to these properties.PHASE 1 :Authentication mode : Pre-shared keyEncrypt...

Dear all,Based on diagram attach, how do i route the Staff PC to access the Server.Currently the Staff can only ping up to the outside interface of ASA site A( 60.a.a.54)What is the command to route the Staff (192.168.5.33) to Server (192.168.0.150).

Will PFC QoS apply if an ES+ port is configured as regular switchport?I saw this in real life and I'm looking for arguments against it.mls qos!int g4/1                    ! in slot 1 is an ES+ linecard switchport switchport mode access switchport acc...

Hi,Please refer attached. In here am trying to advertise few networks over OSPF through MPLS link and few through GRE tunnel. Am not able to get the configuration for the scenario. Any hints or help on configuration would be much appreciated.Objectiv...

Firoz1981 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloMy client is going to deploy 10GE and they will purchase new modules and add them to Cisco 7604/7609 platform.Should I propose 7600-ES+4TG3C or WS-X6704-10GE??  What are the main differences between those two modules?  Or what's the determining ...

3alee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This may be in the wrong forum, but I have a small issue:I have an ASA 5510 that has two directly connected networks that I need to talk t oeach other.  One is 10.25.240.x and one is 172.16.10.x.  the 10.25.240.x is on the inside interface of the ASA...

crash5050 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am facing difficulty in fully understanding how BGP sync. work. I already understand that Sync. must be disabled in case if i have a full meshed IBGP in order for IBGP routes to be entered in the IGP routing table. However, i don't understand...