cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm working on a network and I keep hearing about the TIER 1/1, TIER 0, and TIER 1/2 routers but I have no idea what any of this means. I have my CCNA and don't remember seeing any of this. Am I missing something?Thanks for any help.

Hi Experts,I am going to expand my office. i need some advice regarding my requirement.•- Network should be secure•- Employees will be working on site. They should have a feature to connect to office•- The company will need to have a site to site VPN...

We will be getting a circuit from the same ISP at two of our sites and will be doing eBGP.  Couple of notes. 1. We are fully aware of the risks associated with depending on a single ISP and have mitigated them as much as possible with the ISP. 2. We ...

jahetrick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My router has an existing OSPF route of:O E2    10.183.161.64/27 [110/1000] via 168.217.1.251, 00:03:12, Vlan101When it learns the same route from BGP, I would expect OSPF route to be replaced by the BGP route. However, this doesn't happen. The ro...

andrew_ho by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I am having a strange requirement. actually I am not sure it is strange or not. I am hvaing ASA5510 with 8.4 sw version.Currently one ISP is connected to it. It is working fine.We have some servers that are directly connected to internet u...

Hi ,Turing testing BGP community i found some different output.I got link for SP & he was advertising community say 2000 & i would like to add more community as it reached to My AS.So i would like to add two more community say 1000 & 1500 using addit...

Hello,I have a problem with the return path of NAT'd traffic on a Cisco 877W router. Here's the network setup:gatekeeper1 (192.168.0.1) is a Cisco 857gatekeeper2 (192.168.0.253) is a Cisco 857gatekeeper3 (192.168.0.251) is a Cisco 877WThe default rou...

puffinrub by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help me, I have issued a sh nat translation and i am getting a blank, nothing. What could be the problem? My internal network is running OSPF and have used BGP  for peering on the edge router and external router.

Debug2011 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiOne of my client Want to query for 1002 , he also interest for smartnet . For this product choose smart service SMARTNET 8X5XNBD for 1 Year.In ( SMARTNET 8X5XNBD)  have   SMARTNET 8X5XNBD Encryption Right-To-Use Feature Lic  now question is 1. if c...

Can anyone confirm that the police flow ..... command ( see below) works only in the 6500's platform? Can it apply in 3745 router? policy-map microsoftDS   class microsoftDS   police flow mask dest-only 75000 2000 conform-action transmit exceed-actio...