cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm trying to setup Internet redundancy between two offices, so should one office lose internet connectivity, Internet connectivity will resume via the other office.The company has two office's which are connected via a wireless/microwave link...

Hello Community,I am in the market to buy an ASA switch, I am looking at the ASA 5510.I have 1 fiber ISP line which they have given me two different WAN addresses. Each of these WAN addresses has a range of external IP addresses.I also have a backup ...

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i need a little help in connecting 3 sitessite A  10.x.x.x networkssite B 192.168.x.x  networkssite C 192.168.x.x networkswe also need to connect over the internetsite A has around 30 devices that will send data to a server at site Bsite B has a serv...

Hi everybody,  Currently I have two sites connected by a GRE/IPsec tunnel. One of the sites is connected to a symmetrical internet connection or !2Mbps. The other site is connected to a 100Mbps (download) 10Mbps (upload) internet connection. When I t...

Hi ,In Existing switch i am unable to find running configuration of  the vlan number 1000.but sh vlan and sh vlan brief its showing active and some port are assinged.other than VLAN 1000 ,all inteface vlan configuration and l2 vlan name I am able to ...

Attached is a diagram of my network. My company has leased some office space to an outside company that handed me a 5505 and said "We want to VPN to our HQ through your Internet". I have two issues: I need this to work and I need to be able to access...

I have  the new VLAN that I wish to add to my existing network - 192.168.200.x. The new range will be 192.168.220.x I have gotten only so far with my configuration on a Cisco 3750 stack (note - the config below) and also have  four 2960 switches in o...

HiCan i Use 1 single IOS in all 3845 Router?I have S384AESK9-124xx (T) version IOS in one of my 3845 router, can i copy the IOS and install it in my 4 x 3845 Router as i require (T) Version IOS to support HWIC-2FE module.Like wise, i have Cisco 1800 ...

Hi,we have the following redundancy concept at each of our core colocations:two carrier internet connections with official ip addresses (x.x.x.x/29)two cisco 7206 vxr routers with npe-g1 as gateway device for each carrier interconnecttwo cisco 2960s ...

cisco4com by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm in need of some advice, a few of my links (all BT ADSL on Cisco IAD887s) suffer from drops in PPP, the physical circuit doesn't drop out, just the PPP and LCP000489: Aug 12 12:13:22.085: Vi2 PPP: Missed 5 keepalives, taking LCP down000490:...