cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,can anyone tell me is Cisco has any products that can terminate Ethernet over Copper connections?  If not then can you point me to a good product that can?Thanks in advance!

Hi Guys,I would like to make clear myself ... I was looking into some modification in AS PATH ..I have a question that can we change the AS path of a route that received from other AS... Below is the example: AS 65000   ===== AS 66000 ==== AS67000 ==...

Hi there,I'm  looking for some outside opinions on topology options for adding 10G ethernet connectivity between two sites.  The two sites are about 10mi apart, and each has a pair of 6500's as the core devices.  I currently have a 300Mbps line and a...

neovestit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,So. We have a Metro-E point to point via ISP1. That is working great! We have just finished installing an MPLS circuit (provider managed) and we were wondering the best type of configuration to go with for backup routing in case the point t...

Hey all,I started having a really odd issue Tuesday evening and I really dont know where else to look.I have my HQ location and a backup datacenter location (DR). They are interconnected via a 250mbps p to p Ethernet link. Backup replications and oth...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We currently having 2821 routers in our HQ and DR Site.We also have 2811 routers in our remote offices (4)In our HQ and DR sites we are experiencing packet drops, routers are not able to keep up with data traffic.Cisco TAC has suggested us ...

Hello all - I have a 50 Mbps metro ethernet connection between our main office, and our collocation site, where we store web servers, DR equipment and VPN access gateways.  I have two Cisco 3845 ISR's connected to the metro E circuit.  The interfaces...

I have a Cisco 870, my isp has given me a static IP I have set the wan interface to be static and have set the dns servers, but whenever I do a connectivity test I get and error:"To test conectivity Cisco cp tries to ping the configured dns servers, ...

jsandau by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know the commands, just not always the proper way to put it in. A company I work for is getting off of DSL and moving to a T1. Their IP addresses are going to change as well. I need pointed in the right direction on how to setup their cisco (which ...

Resolved! OSPF, RIP or BGP

Hello Community,I have a very mixed router environment. I currently have a sonicwall, 2 watchguards, PIX 501, PIX 502, adding a Cisco Catalyst 3560 and addding a ASA 5510.As of now, my network has manual routing tables on each device.I would like to ...

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Late last week we started seeing some problems from our route optimization system. After talking with the 3rd party tech support for some time, they were able to conclude that the bgp session from our Cisco 7600 was sending incorrect next-hop prefix ...

HelloApologies if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move itI have a Cisco 1721 Router with an ADSL WIC I also have a Thompson Wireless Router from my ISP (static IP)I know the Cisco can be setup to replace the Thompson by using the ADSL WIC ...

Hi All,I need your help in BGP..As i am able to ping my IGP networks ,but i am not able to telnet in my routers it shows the following message.Destination unreachable; gateway or host downDo i need to add any commandi can see my networks aswellRegard...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card