cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Guys can some one explain to me the follwoingif we have 192.168.1.0/24 addressand we want t furthur subnet that in to /28 (how many addreses we will get)what is the way to do it and how does the calcultion work number of subnets etcI cant get my head...

This is my first experience with an 887VA router. I was surprised to see the ATM mtu is 1600. Is there anything I can do to speed this router's DSL performance? It is slower than an off the shelf ActionTec costing less than $100.I've already updated ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a EIGRP route which get redistributed into bgp andhas to be advertised to MPLS cloud. this is what i  am seeing. BGP keep saying not advertised to any peer. Can anyone throw some light ?Next hop is reachable, this is the only valid and best pa...

it must be something to do with CEF.I've set up a simple scenario, please see the attached picture. R1 (two loop addreses) as source, R4 (3 loop addresses) as destination. I did ping from R1 to R4. every time, the traffic goes through R3. As shown in...

Hi,i need to free up my 2811 router memory.so if i remove this package, it will cause impact or i will miss any functionality ?  -rw-     1697952   Mar 4 2008 16:03:58 +00:00  securedesktop-ios-3.1.1.45-k9.pkg

We have a 3845 router, IPBaseM, ver 12.4(15) that seems to accept an SFP (GLC-LH-SM). It does not show up on a show run, or Sh Ip int brief.  If I type show tech-support | include sfp, it returns "sfp_transciever_cod 0x2 (1000BaseLX)".How do I go abo...

jimmyc_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloSite-to-Site IPsec tunnel between Cisco Security Appliances (ASA/PIX) and a Cisco IOS Router.How do I identify how much bandwidth is consumed on this VPN Link.ASA#show crypto isakmp saASA#show crypto ipsec sa above command doesnt help.any inputT...

Hello everybody.I have a rather random problem with ISIS which happened twice in the last month in my 7513 p-router.ISIS was flapping in two different interfaces of the same router simultaneously. Here is the output of the log:Jul 15 15:01:42.976: %C...

Resolved! 877w and ADSL2+

I set up 877w to connect to my ISP's ADSL2+ line, but it's able to connect only in ADSL1 mode:DSL Mode:        ITU G.992.1 (G.DMT) Annex AI tried every possible way to set up ATM0 interface, but had no luck to make it work in ADSL2+ mode. If I set th...

Hello, I´m looking for a good explanation and tutorial for route-map to be used for BGP and PBR. I couldn´t find a complete tutorial with examples. Any link would be appreciated. Thanks, Gonzalo

I am monitoring a Router ASR1000 with a software called Zenoss, which works with SNMP Agent. In Zenoss I am using The 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.91.1.1.1.1.4 OID (entSensorValue) to get the values of many sensors in the device (ASR1000). the Sensor Values, whic...

RonaldJCM by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m currently trying to work out what router we need to do WCCP redirections to some WAN optimizers. We plan that there will 100-200Mbps worth of traffic that needs to be redirected.We currently have a 7200 with NPE-G2 which already runs at 30% cpu w...