cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have a server(centos 7) and I created a VLAN (Vlan 9) for the server, I created an ACL to access the server. I put the ACL in the VLAN server (Vlan 9) with IP access-group **** out, but the server cannot access the internet like ping to g...

samudro94 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ISR C921-4P

Hello I am looking at the router in the subject line. Upon reviewing a CISCO partner website there were various licenses listed for purchase so I’m trying to figure out which licenses I need for basic functionality out of the box such as just router ...

EvanC75 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  Does anyone know the exact meaning of these messages (errors)?: RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:HRDOP18#sh log last 100 | i RP-RED-LOST-NSRNRWed Nov 9 10:13:20.773 CETRP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Nov 9 08:23:25.575 CET: rmf_svr[132]: %PKT_INFRA-FM-3-FAULT_MAJOR : ALARM_MAJ...

jds5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,I have an interface VLAN configured for WLAN users. The VLAN method shows MANUAL but the clients do not get an IP address. This is the only switch whose VLAN is in MANUAL method (the rest are NVRAM and the users of the other switches get an IP ...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PBR

If we have PBR command like below : set ip next-hop verify-availability A.A.A.A 1 track 1set ip next-hop verify-availability B.B.B.B 2 track 2set ip next-hop verify-availability C.C.C.C 3 track 3 The traffic will be re-route to B.B.B.B if track 1 dow...

Handian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is cisco 857 working with adsl2 service. But as attached sh dsl int atm0 record, the download speed is ADSL1. Is that ISP issue or router configuration?Thanks,

I've purchased two C921-4P routers from Amazon to run them as Home-Agent routers under IP Mobility deployment. However, they don't support IP Mobility, complaining "Protocol not in this image". I know this router supports IP Mobility as we have other...

nfetlyaev by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes