cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Im trying to set up dhcp pools and eigrp for all the routers however i keep on running into an issue with two of my dhcp pools (view screenshot). The range for pool3 is supposed to be 49-78 with a id of 48 however it keeps overlapping with pool2.I at...

muskap by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The CPU utilization has been averaging about 65% which is way up from its usual 3-5%. When I do a "show processes cpu sorted" I do not see anything using a high amount of CPU. What could it be/where else should I look?

cpu_sorted.JPG
jtillman11 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP trouble

Im trying to connect the routers via eigrp but am having difficulty with connecting the routers. Im using a 172.16.59.0 for the pcs and 192.168.59.0 for the routers. I removed the static routes for the routers to add eigrp as well. Im not sure how th...

muskap by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having an issue configuring a one-to-one NAT for a local PBX server to a Single WAN IP, while also Dynamically NATing all other local traffic to another block of IPs provided by the same ISP on the same physical WAN connection. Here is my...

Resolved! dhcp not working

I have three routers and each router has 2 networks each. The issue comes with building 2's router. I cant seem to get the dhcp pool to work and im not sure why but ive tried to fix it several times. If someone can explain whats wrong that would be a...

muskap by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

 1. Make end to end connectivity.2. we have one Backup Link also. My all connectivity go through primary linkFrom R4 to R6, it don't use backup link..when you do traceroute from R4 to R6 then it travel from R4 to R1 to R2 to R3 to R5 to R6This is sta...

MAG-13215.png

Hey Guys, I've got a cisco ASR9K and i'm trying to configure TWAMP-light session. I've managed to send out probes but i found out that i have no option of changing the padding-size (the packet length of the probes sent out) Further more when cisco is...

markk2316_0-1666514477059.png
markk2316 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,is it possible to tell a router not to run a certain command, if 443 port is down?Let us say users have access permit right on a address with some data. But I would like to a kind of skip the permission any time the 443 port is down. And when t...

Takatiti by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi! I have a 3560 with VLAN 1 on network 192.168.4.0/25 with a WAN gateway at 192.168.4.1 and a second VLAN 10 on the 40.0.0.0/25 network. I want to access hosts on the 40.0.0.0/25 network from hosts on the 192.168.4.0/24 network but how can I do tha...

majorthom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Please, can you anyone the reason why I can ping a site on the internet from the outside interface.I have an Elastic IP on the outside interface, and the default route sends traffic to the gateway on the outside interface subnetinterface TenGigabitEt...

natasav by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeking to find out if anyone has experience connecting their office to Azure ExpressRoute using Azure's public and private peering options over the same link?  If so, will you please share with me what your configurations are?    

When I did this command  on a ASR 9904 , p#sh ipv4 interface bundle-ether 11, got below outputMTU is 9196 (9170 is available to IP)trying to figure out , how come this is possible to work. I believe  there has to be min (40 ) difference between IP M...