cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Friends,last saturday I faced one problem in our core switch 4507 R . Active sup lost connection and standby came active. We got lot of errors/alerts on console shown below.%SYS-2-MALLOCFAIL: Memory allocation of 784 bytes failed from 0x101ED660, ...

Hello,I use cisco routers (2800 and 3600 series) at satellite link and I have a problems with slow download speed when getting files by FTP and WEB surfing. Can you give an advice what to do to solve this issue ?

jouk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Is there a way in EIGRP to prefer external routes versus internal routes. EIGRP always picks up internal routes as long as they are available, no matter if external routes have better metric. Our Scenario is that we have DMVPN hub and spoke to...

PJ by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i am having 2 locations & having cisco 1841 & 2821 at both the end connected via a P2P link.Now when i trace location A from location B, the traffic is getting dropped at location A's Vlan HSRP IP address.there is no ACL in that Vlan, but stil...

Hello,We have three sites connected to each other over MPLS network through BGP protocol with various routes advertised. If a fourth site were to be added, how can I restrict the routes advertised by the other three sites in a way that only specific ...

Hi,I have a client with a very different request ( Client is Cash strapped ) , They need to place a Router at the remote site , the router will be stub with just one internet connection coming into it , then a Gre Tunnel sending the traffic to a spec...

Hi there,My ISP provide me a set of IP as below:Serial IP     : 210.187.x.x 255.255.255.252WAN IP     : 58.27.x.x 255.255.255.224I had setup a WAN router which as below:Router#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 2606 bytes!! Last c...

I recently set up a new eBGP customer's circuit, who'll be doing dual-homing with another provider. This customer has a CCIE running their network, and he's complaining that, when using a BGP route view server, his AS is not being prepended when it t...

I'm moving into a newdatacenter. I don't consider myself a network engineer or anything but I do understand the basics. The new data center I am moving into routes mynetwork to me a bit differently than my old data center, so I thought I'd post here ...

mattlager by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I use a route-map to mark certain traffic and then set ip next-hop on that traffic, then use a route-map to NAT that traffic, can I match based on Interface even though I set the ip next-hop?In other words when using set ip next-hop will that also...

Dear All,            I have 2 vlans in my network and i want vlan 27 (10.0.27.x/24) should not access vlan 10(10.0.10.x/24) with few servers to be access on vlan 10.I configured followingip access-list extended  TEST1 permit ip 10.0.27.0 0.0.0.255 ho...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card