cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a client that wants to add external IPs to both of his 2801 routers in 2 separate buildings.  I know that I can add a secondary IP to that interface but will it drop the connection between routers when I apply it?  Also, once I add the externa...

Hello guysI am going to upgrade my Internet Speed to be 8 Mbps and i need to know how to divide it per applicationFor example :2 M for Download2 M for Mail Exchange2 M For a site to site VPN tunnelIS it possible ????I appericate if you can provide me...

I have a Cisco 3620 configured for ADSL access with an external DSL modem in bridge mode. I have attached the relelevant working configuration below. This is working for me for quite some time. I am interested to use MLPPP with the same router and o...

I have just purchased an 887 ADSL Router to replace my ageing Netgear and have never setup one of the before. I have a small amount of experience with a PIX-501 firewall.I followed the start up wizard and entered all the details as I understand them ...

RonnieLowe by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,On one of our 2911 WAN routers i've noticed a high volume of traffic identified by NBAR as 'HL7' protocol (seveal GB). I'm not really sure what this is and after a search around, it looks like it's some health-related product.. I had the thoug...

I have been reading the CCNP Route 642-902 Official Certification Guide by Wendell Odem.  In that book the author discusses static neighbors under EIGRP and how once one neighbor is statically configured, dynamic discovery is disabled on that segment...

jfullwood by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to install a cisco 1841 router on an MPLS line running BGP with WAN interface presented as Ethernet 2/10MbI have configured many serial WAN links using BGP but never ethernet.  Has anyone an example config I can use as a guide?Thanks

Hello,Would there be any problems implementing  a WAN network with 30 router hops end to end ?Just wanted to get some inputs on this one.thanks,

rocampo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,guyshere's a BGP as-path configuration questionsBB1(254)-------(R1-------R2---------R3)----------BB2(254)R1/R2/R3 belong to AS 645121.1.1.1----R1's loopback150.1.1.254------BB2's addR3: show ip bgpNetwork                      next-hop             ...

jean tang by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

regarding the title above, i facing some problem before key-in format system command. once type "router> enable", then 2nd row it prompt key-in password which i set before, i cannot type any character at telnet service. if password does not set, the ...

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me.Im looking to change my IP address on an EPC2425 Router but am having some difficulty.Ive logged on to the router, but cannot find the settings to do so.If anyone can provide me with any information I would rea...

Robbiedub by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes