cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I am getting an ASIC out of sync error on my 6509 swicth with  cat6000-sup.6-4-11.bin IOS.Error details :2010 Jun 30 10:37:19 PDT -07:00 %SYS-3-SYS_LCPERR3:Module 7: Bus Asic #0 out of sync error: Module requires attention - troubleshoot or contac...

Looking at the way EIGRP calculates bandwidth the formula looks like "10^7/interface(in kbps)".  At 10Gb, the value derived from this calculation is 1 (if I didn't mess up my math).  Now that 40GbE and 100GbE is here is there a way to adjust the 10^7...

Hi All,I recently took CCND1 and 2.  I understand that for a router serial interface configuration I need to use the "interface serial X/X" command, along with the chosen IP address and associated mask, and so on.  In fact, I had done so in a similar...

Hi,While try to small change on EIGRP routing side, observed that all the neibours going down. here is configIf I eanble eigrp log-neighbor will that impact to router CPM/MEM utilization?Present config at location-----------------------------------in...

Resolved! NAT 0 Question?

Hello All,                                    I have a 2851 Router. I am in the process of setting up a VPN. I have already created the ACL for my VPN interetsting traffic but, need to know how to disable NAT for my traffic go...

Hello All, I have a  2851 ISR Router and this router needs to act as a firewall. I do not have a firewall between my inside network and out internet. Can anyone tell me how to go about denying traffic from the outside to my insid...

I would like verifacation that this should work.I only want a certain host to be able to have network access via port Fast0/22 on my 2960 switch. The device is IP but I want to limit it via MAC address not IP address. Will these commands work to acco...

dohogue by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,my requirement is to enable comminication between 2 vlans which are connected via mpls cloud andto deny communication to these vlans from other vlans.can some one help me on this.Thanks in advance,blr

anilraahi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently planning out a site redundancy for the company, and customers vpn to a single ip address. The second site is at a separate geographical location. ISP1 is the same between the two sites and ISP2 is the second connection at site 1 and ...

Can a Cisco router at the remote site established 2 GRE tunnels, one to each host site.  So host A will communicate with the remote site via tunnel A.  If host A is gone, host B will communicate with remote site via tunnel B.  The sites will be runni...

boon.lim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helo,From our branch office , we have 2 Mbit mpls  link to our head office (10Mbit). Those 2 Mbit are guaranted for inbound and outbound connections together. So when Total input and output rate is >2Mbit then congestion occure.        LAN  ---------...