cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

guys we got a piece of work from customer in which they want redundancy on WAN and LAN.....We are proposing to have  two WAN redundant routers which will be connected to  3750 switch.....there will be some servers connected to the new switch.......in...

HiWe are getting DDOS attack again, tcp intercept doesnt help anymore.SetupINTERNET-----------------Internet_router---------ASA_firewall----------------Layer3_SW-------------LANInternet_Router = 2800ASA Firewall = 5520Layer3_SW = 4500Source are diffe...

Resolved! Cisco 2901 + PAT

I've been trying to determine what the performance would be like using a Cisco 2901 using PAT. I don't plan on doing anything too fancy (Forwarding a couple of ports and such). I'm looking for something that can do a minimum of 50 Mbps both direction...

Resolved! Port Forwarding

To Groupi have public pool IP of 252 i m running internet over  it  Media box is situated at inside LAN .my client want port forwarding to  access  Media BOX and its lan ip is  192.168.10.30 i did following  configuration but couldn't get success co...

Bonjour a tous,J'utilise un SR520 tout fonctionne bien, mais je souhaiterais bloque certain site avec l'url et/ou keywordQuelqu'un aurait il un exemple ou des explications claires -> sachant que je suis nouveau dans le CLIMerci bien

isdmarvie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am curious if the feature QinQ tunnel over L2TPv3 (which eventually crosses over WAN). I am able to see this feature in Cisco FN but only available under GSR routers. Would like to know if this feature is available in other platforms. thanksArun

Hello ,Can somebody help me in determining the maximum number of channelised E1 supported on a Cisco 3800 router including all possible combinations of NM-8CE1-T1/E1 and HWIC modulesI understand the 8-port card can only support 128 channels which mea...

Hi all. I have a tandberg video conferencing unit that Im trying to get to work with calls outside the network. I can successfully place calls out to the Internet, but I can not place calls from the Internet to the inside where the Tandberg sits. I...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I moved a network from one  EBGP (redistributed from EIGRP)peer (65400) to another Peer (65200) (redistributed from EIGRP). However the new EBGP peer  (65200)is still showing "known via BGP 65400" not via EIGRP like I would expect. In addition, other...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes