cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am wondering what my options are for QoS on an ATM DS3 link (NM-1A-T3).  I cannot apply a service policy to the ATM interface or the pvc on that interface like I normally do.When I attempt to apply to the VC, it accepts the command but once I exit ...

I have a network with 2 data centers and 100 VPN connected remote sites.  All of the remote sites build a VPN tunnel to the primary data center (Site A), though if that site is unavailable, they will build the tunnel to the alternate data center (Sit...

wvdemaria by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been given the task to isolating traffic from our 6509 to a 3750 but still allowing traffic to flow to our 6509 network from the 3750 switch.  I have 4 vlans I want to move to the 3750 from the 6509.  I want the 3750 switch to route traffic b...

Hello,I have a home lab setup and working towards the CCNP.  I have six 1841 routers connected via serial links in a big circle.  Very basic configs on each one and I have EIGRP configured on each devices as well.I can route just fine.  I can pass tr...

I seem to be missing some settings.I need ALL syslog messages generated by two border routers but cannot get passed the missed packet status messages:access-list logging rate-limited or missed 23 packetsI do receive most mesages but periodiucally rec...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We installed a NM-HD-2VE on slot 1 of a 3825 RouterWe installed a VIC-4FXS/DID in wic 0     Ports are working fine.We installed a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 in wic 1     Port 1/1/0 is working fine as a data port.     Port 1/1/1 gives the error message below......

mattsmith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Equipment: 7206VXR - IOS 12.0(9)S - NPE3001 FE port in base card. (FE-0/0)Module 1 is a 4 x T1 Serial card.Current ISP is connected via MultilinkPPP via 2 bonded T1 circuits. (S1/0,1)Current IP space: 1.2.2.128/26New ISP is RF-based P2P with new ante...

brian by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    i'm facing a problem in router(cisco 2821).It come to rmon mode not to user execution mode after booting.What is this problem?Is it because of hardware problem or IOS problem of router?How can i overcome with this problem?Plz help meRegards,Si...

siddindia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Failed iBGP

All,Over the weekend, I attempted to convert us from a single router to a redundant router with hsrp. This worked fine, but in the process I wanted to change the currently configured ebgp config between our switch and routers to ibgp.The problem was ...