cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 4 ISP links and I want to route certain traffic only to one ISP wouldn't weight work?route-map WEIGHT per 10match ip add 1set weight 40000route-map WEIGHT per 20router bgp 65111no autono syncnei 1.1.1.2 remote-as 65112nei 1.1.1.2 route-map WEI...

markmarek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks -I am in the processing of configuring a wireless LAN which will provide access to both employee and guest users. For guest users, I have created a separate VLAN (192.168.40.0 /24). The default gateway for the subnet is 192.168.40.1, whic...

Hi,We have a 3845 router installed and we are using it to route Internet traffic to the LAN, we are running around 70 MB of average traffic approximately during working hours. All the traffic flows between two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, and the con...

sergiope by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiEarlier implementation for GRE was without ASA in front.what is the recomended config for GRE Tunnel over IPSEC with ASA in front of VPN_RTR.(( Internet))-----------Internet_RTR---------------ASA-------------------Core_Sw-----------------------LAN ...

I have a bizarre situation where I apply PBR to re-route traffic to a different next hop ip and get bad performance on a particular App. I can do a direct copy over the link and get a full burst of the line. If I apply PBR to a Netapp Snap Mirror ses...

gkirk1978 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I want to have router with 2 WAN Ethernet Interface for my MPLS connectivity.HWIC-2FE seems to be very expensive when one of my friend suggested that we can use HWIC-EWS instead of expensive HWIC-2FE.Can you please answer my below queries....

Hi,I have a quiestion about design of EIGPR.Here is the topology.******************************************************************************[Router_A]interface Serial0/0 bandwidth 64 ip address 172.19.0.2 255.255.0.0 no fair-queue!interface Serial...