cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can Cisco Nexus 7000 series support FCoE ?, and if yes, what is the performance like.I know Nexus 5000 series is capable of FCoE, but our issue is port capacity with 5000.Regards.

We have multiple sites connecting to an MPLS cloud. All sites are running BGP. The two main locations, site A and site B, have an Internet connection. The three branch locations, sites C, D and E, are without their own local Internet connection and a...

jeff.carr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I have a cisco 871W connected to a dsl modem that is in bridge mode. Currently I am having problems getting my Router to connect to my Att DSL modem. When I do a show ip int brief the fastethernet4 connection is not getting a public IP addre...

dsheli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I'm am looking to configure thirteen locations currently on MPLS - using Cisco881G backup routers with 3G cards.I have two options:  either IPSEC to the firewall or DMVPN to our core ASR.The two 881G routers I have - one came with a Verizon...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had trouble downloading from ftp sites for some time.  I thought it was a problem with my particular computer, but if I log onto another network (other than the one I have set up for my small business), I can download perfectly.  Is this perha...

Hi All,Hope someone can help me? I have a little problem and cant for the life of me fugure it out! In not to bad on Cisco kit but by no means and expert. I have Cisco 2600 at Head Office (192.168.0.xxx Network) and we have a lynksys at our Sat Site ...

Hallo All,Which Layer-2 Switch support all above advantages as below ?48 Port Managed Layer-2 Switch with 48 10/100-base T Ethernet Ports, 04  Dual Personality 10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet Ports; have mandatory Multicasting Support, ie Support for “IG...

I have a cisco 3620. I just attempted to copy mySim flash image to a new 20 MB PMCIA flashRouter#show versionCisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3620-IS-M), Version 12.1(3a)T7,  RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)TAC Support: http...

Hello,We have three offices and last week our internet at site 1 went down and I have no way to direct traffic to CORP over mpls. The trace route did got to CORP MPLS router but die there and never hit the firewall to go out. Below is our setupSite1C...

I have a 3Mbit link from A to B. My policy-map looks like this:Policy Map To_B  Class VoiceRTP      priority 512  Class Control      bandwidth 256  Class VideoRTP      bandwidth 1024  Class Interactive      bandwidth 1024  Class class-defaultControl ...

vincehgov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have deployed a WRV 210 Small Business Wireless Router at a small business that I support. We have multiple SSIDs, isolation, VLANs, etc set up. It works well (except for when the SSID characters turn binary and I have to reset things) but the big ...

jwesllc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes