cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a system in place that pings our remote sites every min or so. We are (apparently randomly) seeing one of our sites go down (loss of ping response) from our main site but other sites can still ping it. After an hour (give or take a few mins) ...

johnm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Switch Port Trunk

Hello All,I having a interface which is configured right now asinterface gigabitethernet x/x/xswicthport acess vlan xxswicthport mode  acessspanning - tree portfastAnd I want it to change to the followinginterface gigabitethernet x/x/xswicthport trun...

Hello everyone!Having some very strange issues  recently with our setup here.  Let me hash out the details.We  have two locations, in our remote location, an RV082 and at our main  branch, SW2040.  Current setup has been in place and GREAT for years!...

AccessTCA by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good morningi am useing cisco 1841 when i am looking on my router cpu usage is to highcan you explain me how can check it              7    112     22          82     22   2                  9    5         31 1306056468031         55  41234233341    ...

Hi - I need to implement SSH on 2 3600 series roouters running IOS 12.3(9). I read a few Cisco articles and although it looks easy. I cannot get it working. The commands do not work that are int h e DOC.Can someone let me know how this is done or dis...

dj214 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP declaration

Good day, Everyone.Could someone advise me the reason of declaring BGP without being used.router bgp 12345     no synchronization     bgp router-id A.B.C.D     bgp log-neighbor-changes     no auto-summaryThere is no declaration about connected networ...

layhlaing by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have a MPLS link between my Primary and DR site. ISDN is configured as backup , with watchlist.My problem is that Isdn gets triggered after every four hours and lasts for 30 sec. MPLS  is up since lats many months.Can any one suggest reaon and ...

Hey,I've got 2 routers (RT1 and RT2) on a remote site. These are primary and backup (virtual ip...).I've got a third router (RTA) who's on the local site.RT1 has fe 10.10.10.0RT1 has fe 10.10.20.0On RT1 and RT2, i do the same natting (10.10.10.x).The...

Brononius by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

per topology and on the site#1 to site#2 migration strategy later in year. First, I want to integrate both Rx-PR into IBGP with site#2 under AS 30 so will have the same AS in 2 locations. There is a redundant WAN btwn the two sites. Currently, both I...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Dear,I do have router in perth that is connecting to headoffice (sydney) through IPSec VPN.we cannot do anything exepr RDP and browse fileshare on sydney servers from perth.i need to have ftp access to an specific address (203.107.5.4) which is lo...

I have a router with connections to two different ISPs and I'm looking to have it failover should the main connection go down. Is this config going to work?int f3switch mode acceswitch acce vlan 5int f4 ip add 173.220.131.10 255.255.255.248ip nat out...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes