cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Friends,I have replaced 7507s with two 7609s, which is having multple intercity links terminated.other end is terminated in 7200/7500.These 7609s are having two flex wan modules, I want to terminate links on different modules for redundancy othe...

Hello,I was hoping to get some feedback on a concern that I have.We are shopping for Internent & Site to Site services.I am finding that alot of ISPs want to sell us the two services through a single device. IT's basicly two different ports on their ...

Resolved! VPN Error

Hirecently I started getting following Error after rebooting the router all works ok for sometime and back to problemVC_RTR#*Jun 27 08:57:51.717: %CRYPTO-4-PKT_REPLAY_ERR: decrypt: replay check failed        connection id=1059, sequence number=58152V...

HiI got an issue with reference to attach design.Traffic from Loc_A designated to Loc_C passes Loc_B, but if link between Loc_B and Loc_A is down then it goes directly.How do I influence traffic from Loc_A designated to Loc_C to go direct.Loc_A is co...

I have a Catalyst 3560G series switch purchased brand new, well 3 actually. I can telnet in and have assigned IP addresses but I'd also like to turn on the multicasting function. I have browsed this site and found the command  ip multicast-routing di...

Hi I have a 2612 router and am trying to get my IP phones up and working, but i have ran into a issue. For some reason I cannot get the set protocol h.323 command to work. I have tried every IOS 12.3. The one i currently have on is the IP/h323 one.  ...

Dear all,I've just purchased a cisco wap4410n and am trying to understand how VLANs are set up on this device. Page 44 of the manual (page 53 of the PDF) show a good screenshot of the VLAN setup page:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_po...

amrcisco2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI've manaeged to run and encrypt PE to PE traffic which is MPLS labeled throughout my network, I now need to look at a way of routing the traffic using MPLS TE tunnels for traffic engineering purposes is this possible. I've checked other forums...

Hi AllMy mpls TE tunnels don't appear to be coming up for some reason. need assistance.PE-1#show mpls traffic-eng tunnels summarySignalling Summary:    LSP Tunnels Process:            running    RSVP Process:                   running    Forwarding: ...

Hi,I notice some of the IOS using c7200p-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T3.bin and c7200-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T3.bin,We are running cisco 7206 VXR Router with NPE-G2. what is the benefit of using c7200p instead only c7200?