cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I could not ping  to 140.1.2.0--200 from our lan pc(192.168.1.x),.But ,when I add routes to CS-2 router(Cs1 =cs2) as ip route 140.1.2.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.46 and  for the ASA as route INTRANET 140.1.2.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.255.14 1,I could so...

Howdy, I have a Cisco 1811 router, I also have 2 internet connections. A T1 and a Cable modem. I have them both configured on the router and they seem to be working OK. However failover is not working, What I would like is for one internet connection...

defrag444 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a requirement to rate limit one of the customer to 40Mbps. Unfortunately I have to do it in Cisco router. The customer is landed on POS interface with encapsulation configured as FR. Customer has got 2 services so 2 different DLCI are...

I recently upgraded my 1760 router IOS to version c1700-ipbasek9-mz.124-25c.bin.  I now have an FXS and FXO card that are not reconized.  Any thoughts?  Did I use the wrong IOS version?  It is an older router, but I can run the IPBASE image with the ...

Hi All,I have a requirement to rate limit one of the customer to 40Mbps. Unfortunately I have to do it in Cisco router. The customer is landed on POS interface with encapsulation configured as FR. Customer has got 2 services so 2 different DLCI are...

Hi,I am new to the SA520 and have the situation I describe below - any assistance will be greatly appreciated.I have a SA520 at my site and need to setup a site to site VPN with another company. Two issues: 1. My ISP connection to the SA520 uses PPPo...

Hello, I have an interesting issue effecting one of my nodes. I am able to successfully ping using a 1500 byte frame but get high packet loss when using a standard 100 byte frame?  Anyone seen this? I am going to have a tech go and connect to another...

brentalee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to configure a back up line for my Internet connection (DSL), using ISDN on a Cisco 886.I have searched the net and many forums but  i can't find something that suits my needs.I have tried Floating static routes, backup interface, ...

Hi,I have this situation now:ROUTER R1 BGP peering toward ISP1ROUTER R2 BGP peering toward ISP2is there a way to manage that both ROUTER R1 have BGP to ISP1 and ISP2ROUTER R2 have BGP to ISP1 and ISP2but not to change peer address from ISP perspectiv...

Hello,I have a question regarding performances of Cisco 7600 or Cisco 6500 routers.In documentation accessible on Cisco web site it can be seen that all normal traffic forwarding is handled in hardware.CEF is in hardware and even it is downloaded to ...

Hello,We are connecting a Cisco 1841 router (WIC 1T) to the PE router and running an encapsulation frame-relay.We are not able to ping between both the devices even though the connectivity is fine. Below are the observations for your referencea) We h...