cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Folks,I have read through IETF drafts and Cisco / Juniper documentation on BFD. However I am not clear on the following:Lets say we have one-hop IP BFD configuration:R1====L2-network===R2Lets say Asynchronous BFD mode is configured between R1 and R2 ...

ulatif by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,This is a general doubt. I have noticed that whenever we run routing protocol thru an IPSEC tunnel, we require a GRE tunnel. When a GRE tunnel is which all scenarios??.All that I know is, GRE is an extra encapsulation to the existing packet......

manuadoor by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all,I want to map port 3389 from my WAN interface to a LAN host, but i only want that a unique IP can connect with this device; this is the configuration that i was made:imagine that 2.2.2.2 is the public IP of the machine that i want to acc...

jmartinez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,This is our network topology. Our Core Routers supports IPv6 but our access routers at clients end dont support ipv6. Now we are planning to implement IPv6 in our enviroment. We also want to run IPv6 Multicast in our enviroment. Now what so...

wakhan123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all;I have a problem of sending large data through WAN link between two cisco routers .The WAN link consists of 6 E1s lines that are aggregated through Multilink PPP (large BW). The connection between two router are done and when tested using wi...

#sh ip routeGateway of last resort is not set     3.0.0.0/24 is subnetted, 1 subnetsD       3.3.3.0 [90/409600] via 172.16.34.3, 00:18:07, FastEthernet0/0     172.16.0.0/16 is variably subnetted, 3 subnets, 2 masksD       172.16.140.0/24           [9...

I have a client who's company was split in half. One half is keeping their IP ranges and ASN, and the other half must be reconfigured with a newASN and IP block. We have obtained the new ASN and block from ARIN and have peering agreements in place. T...

Hi ALL,I am facing a starnge issue ( atleast for me ) ,i am running BGP and OSPF in my network and on one of my BGP router i see the route learned for OSPF while it should be learned from BGP.R0#show ip routeCodes: C - connected, S - static, R - RIP,...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Will it be possible to define inbound and output traffic flow in EIGRP.Eg:Router A is connected to B and C in V topology and A is forming EIGRP neighborsip with B and C and learning about newtork X form B and C.And doing equal cost load balanc...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a about 12 T3 or so.. most of them are taking errors. the carrier indiacate that there is no trouble on the circuits we upgraded the IOS as well as changing modules on routers.specs.router --> 7206VXR software (C7200-IS-M), Version 12.4(25c),...