cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i have a strange one here regarding the IPBaseK9 license indformationfrom the show ver it show IPBaseK9 is currentTechnology Package License Information:-----------------------------------------------------------------Technology Technology-packag...

billybong by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know it's an oldie, but I needed something that could route to multiple subnets here at home... I started the basic setup to do what should be a simple job of getting a lease from my ISP using DHCP, then putting two subnets on my LAN side with all ...

Hello,Need some help on the below code. we have 2 bgp path ( primary and backup) and i configure 1 subnet to be routed through main path and the rest 3 subnets through backup.on the backup i have the 3 subnet primary and the first subnet as backup ro...

Norman123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the plan to run a script when a certain command is intered into the CLI, check if the command is allowed to run or not, and then return a corresponding value 1 or 0 to the $_exit_status variable in order to allow or prevent the command from ru...

Hi! I am sitting with a topology of:PC1 -- SW1 -- R1 -- SW2 -- PC2I am trying to configure a GRE tunnel between SW1 and SW2, but I cannot manage to make it work. Can someone help out? See below config. I have been fooling around a bit with the routes...

If i create an event manager applet to capture logs, i can work with a variable called $_syslog_msg. Example:event manager applet RUNATEVERYLOG event syslog pattern "Configured programmatically" maxrun 4 action 1.0 cli command "enable" action 2.0 put...

Resolved! Route to ISP

Hello everyone,I'm new to networking and I was assigned to make a small company in Packet tracer.When I got to the routing part, I figured out how to cross route the core routers to the ISPs, but when i wanted to route the switches to the ISPs that d...

Ccat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Very new to the world of ASA. I just purchased a 5516 model to use as my router for my home lab. The goal is to replace my ISP-provided router with the ASA. When I try to connect the ethernet cable from the ONT to my outside interface on the AS...

WAN Interface.png

Resolved! BGP question

I'm configuring this topologyI'm puzzled by R6 receiving R2 prefixes because they originate from a remote AS, so they should arrive with a TTL set to 1. I previously utilized EBGP multihop, but I've since removed it, yet the prefixes persist.   I'm ...

davidcriollo_0-1714257970438.png davidcriollo_1-1714258109574.png davidcriollo_2-1714258126818.png davidcriollo_3-1714258141032.png