cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Posted this in the VPN section - apologize in advance for cross posting, but I'm kind of in a bind.We've been pushing tons of  replication traffic lately through a VPN, and have been using a route  map to direct that traffic specifically to an OC3 (b...

droeun141 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 6500 booting doubt

Hi,In 6500 switch if the command boot system disk0:......bin points to a non existing filename in the disk and switch is reloaded what can be the possible result?Will it load the whatever available image in the disk (file_name.bin)  or it will drop t...

Hello guys,I'm a little new to Cisco tech. So i have this question:I have a 2811 router witch by default has 2 FE ports witch can be configure 1 for WAN (ISP) and 1 for LAN (internal network). My question is this: what module / solution do i have to ...

Hey guys,Im working a project to design an IXP in Bolivia, and need to simulate the network topology, given that the links between IXP and ISP would be supported by BGP4, is there any Cisco software product like packet tracer able to support BGP? or ...

hi guys ... here i have one doubt....for egi have two BB connection one is 8mbps and another one is 4mbps.. in this case i ill connect to those BB connection in one switch which has 24 mbps capability ... my question is can i get the output of 12 mbp...

HiIm looking at setting up a sites resilience using dual connections to two routers running BGP. If the two links are not equal i.e. the primary link that all traffic routes over in a normal situation is 100Mbps but the back link that will be used sh...

kjbarrass by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've seen a few posts from people having similar problems to myself, so thought I'd punt a question in here and see if anyone has any further ideas.Situation is briefly:- ADSL Max connection 4 km from exchange, rural Scotland, line 4 years old (or at...

HelloGot an issue with a surestream (2*SDSL: 2ATM, 2 DIalers tunning static routes). I am using load sharing as I would like to get the traffic using both line at the same time.I am using ip cef and the cmd ip load-sharing per-packet on each dialer. ...

Ok, I have a layer 2 and and a layer 3 connection to a remote site.  So the routing interface for the remote location is on a 6509, connected to another switch, then to the layer 2 cloud, then the remote switch.  No good way to tell if layer 2 connec...

please i try to figure out what could be wrong but having issues. 2 nodes connected to switch 1 and 2,I. from router 1 and 2 ROUTING TABLE,rip routes are not available why ?2.i cant poing from node 1 to 2 but could do a telnet from 1 to23.i can ping ...

Dear Sirs,Could you please help me to find the best solution for the attached scenario.I have 2 sites these 2 sites have analog telephone lines and the 2 sites want to call each other but the link between them is Ethernet link ( MAN).If you have a so...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card