cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all;i'm wondering a strange issue with multicast, i explain: i have configured two Cisco 1841 CE for multicast to do a membership with the multicast group 224.1.1.1, i joined the group but when i initiate a multicast traffic from a PC (Source), i ...

What's the bandwidth needed for around 20 clients connecting to a main site to the Siebel server or what's the bandwidth needed per single siebel client connection? So far I found in the documentations around 56kpbs per connection should be ok but is...

Is there a way to limit the traffic that is sent over a Lan-to-Lan IPSec VPN tunnel configured on an ASA 5510 8.0(4)?  We would like to limit the traffic being sent over one of our VPN tunnels to to 12 Mbps so that the rest of our traffic going out o...

Hi,GreetingsWe are currently problems on a 7606 router with IOS Version 12.2 (18) SXF14 which is presenting an abnormal behavior in its routing characteristics of the problem are:Have a Cluster 7609 this device present failure, this not perform routi...

ppacheco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a DC with two internet providers (BGP multihome managed by provider)I have two Cisco 1841 routers, each one connected to each provider.I have configured HSRP in both 1841 on LAN interfaces (VIP 192.168.29.10)I would like to configure H...

Hi.Several of my customers pay for redundant connections to our datacenter. At the customer end is an 1812, setup with EIGRP towards our core 6509.EIGRP works fine as long as the primary link falls down neatly. The problem is those occurences when th...

Resolved! Load sharing

Hi guys ,I have 4 routers ( 2 routers per site ) ,between these two sites ,there are total 8 E1s (4 E1s between two pairs), so I`m going to load balance traffic between these 8E1s and routers, Please take a look at attachment. I'm not able to use MPL...

Hey Guys,Can anyone tell me if there is a way to check how many hardware queues a particular interface has?  I'm just trying to dive into deeper understanding of the architecture and have not found much documentation from cisco on it.  I've got a 374...

d.serra by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone take a peek at my config and let me know if they see why port 25 is being refused?  The server guys say it is open the the server.  443 works fine. Thanks in advance.User Access VerificationPassword:usdcirtr01>enPassword:usdcirtr01#sh run...

I'm using a cisco 3750 L3 switch each side of a checkpoint firewall running the latest code R70. They have established an OSPF adjacency fine and I'm seeing a couple of issues.1) The FW seems to learn the default route ok from the external 3750 but i...

Imagine my goal is to advertise a summarized prefix 10.177.206.0/23 which represents 10.177.206.0/24 and 10.177.207.0/24 networks.Then I wrote the below. However, the ISP still sees 10.177.207.0/24 and 10.177.206.0/24 instead of only one summarized e...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Gurus,I have this weird scenario, wherein i can see the mac-address of both my CE routers but i cannot ping them.CE1----metro----PE--------PE--------metro ------CE2On the metro, i can see both mac-address, but we cannot ping each other. Im using...