cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,We are having some problems with out cisco 2800 router.This is what we want:We have 2 ISP's 1 fast (120mbit) and a backup (12mbit), the primary connection will be the fast isp on GigabitEthernet0/0.The other connecting is on FastEthernet1/0 thi...

How would I force http traffic from behind LAN_RTA's Fa0/0 interface to use RT1's link to RT3 to reach web server 10.10.1.10 using BGP's weight attribute?  If I then wanted to set the local-preference value in the route map instead of the weight attr...

I have 2 Cisco 7206VXR connecting ds3 S1/0 on both side w/ the following msg . The carrier is saying there is no issue on there side. Can someone assist, or provide more troubleshooting steps. Thanks Router A: Feb 17 02:30:41.126: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Int...

Hi....Scenario: My HO and branch is conencted with SP1 and SP2 (MPLS) for redundancy.               In HO SP1 is connected with BGP and SP2 is conencted with static route.On Branch side having static routes for SP1.If SP1 link fail, then we  remove S...

Can some one tell me the difference between frf 16 & frf 16.1. I know one difference where in FRF16.1 we have bandwidth classes ( min. links for which the MFR interface stays up.) Is there any other particular option \ options which differentiates th...

I have a Cisco 2811.fa 0/0 is on 192.168.1.1fa 0/1 is on 192.168.2.1My VLC server is on 192.168.1.4 multicasting on 238.255.12.42My VLC reciever is on 192.168.2.5.I cannot get multicast workingCan any one advise me on the config please.I have enable ...

Greetingif I have three neighbors and two of them just commnicate by normal way, (multicasting), but one need go unicasting. can I just put one neighbor statement? or I have to eighter all get neighber statement or no?for example, if have three neigh...

julxu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to All,need to configure EtherChannel on 2 wan site with the following enviroment:On the 1st site there're 2 Cross-Stack Catalyst 3750On the 2nd site there're 2 Cross-Stack Catalyst 3750The connection between the 2 sites consist of 2 Gigabit links...

I would like to know if it is possible of there is a document with the guidelines on how to configure/create the following configuration:-          Headquarters with two routers 1800 (let’s call them R1 and R2)-          Branch offices with 800 route...