cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 7200 router configured as an LNS in which they must complete a high number of L2TP tunnels.It seems very strange that the ouput of the command "sh ip int brief", the virtual-Template appears down-down, even when I'm 35 tunnels on state...

I'm seeing a number of Transmit Discards showing withing Solarwinds Orion, which is our network monitoring tool.  Looking at the interface stats it is not using anywhere near the full bandwidth.Investigation seems to show that thew drops are due to Q...

Dear All,I have an access server configured to accept call from outside through modems.Here is the configuration.When calls are made, the modems ring normally but terminates unexpectedly when verifying username and password.Please Help.Thanks

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloPls give me some advice in troubleshooting.We have several sites, connected with one ISP via L3 mpls VPNs. There is no routing protocol between our routers and ISP routers, we have p2p GRE tunnels from each site to each other site with OSPF insi...

Hello!At my customer, can I replace one infrastructure in MPLS provided by the carrier, with an infrastructure in DMVPN Spoke-to-Spoke over the Internet? Most of the traffic is from remote offices to headquarters.What are the benefits? What are the d...

Resolved! AS path-prepend

Hi,I have a subnet 192.168.1.x/24 which is in AS : 64512.  Find below the network topology :( AS :64512 ) ----------------------- ( ISP AS : XXXX) -----------------------(AS:64513) Branch 1                                         |                   ...

HI, I have two  3750 series switches having trunk relationship between them. Few vlans are already opened on trunk as well as they are pruned (switchport trunk allowed vlan 600,601,632,633)Now, I have created one more new vlan 635. I want to add that...

Hello all,I've got a quick question.  Is there a way, in IOS, to setup interface monitoring, or tracking?  I've got a few T1's that I've been having trouble with setup in a multilink configuration, but if one goes down, I don't know about it due to b...

Jkloza_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Route and name

All,Is the name at the end of the "ip route" command just used as an identifier? I don't think it affects routing in any way, does it? We're adding floating routes to some of our routers, and we're wanting to name these.Thanks,John

hi ,A LAN is connected to VLAN configured in sw3560 which usually gives error of loopback and shutting down the port.when we go through CNA , a notification gives a msg" check configuration of the switch , also make sure devices connected to the sw a...

Hi, I have one 7200 Series router and I have internal network 10.32.0.0/16 for data and 10.35.0.0/16 for voice. We have MPLS for external link having BGP on that.  I have configured QOS polices for Voice and Data network. I have Solarwind as NMS whic...

Hi,I have a interim 3845 router which is doing NAT for internet users. It is also acting as a voice gateway.And the logg is so dynamic due to these translation entries, that i cannot view any debug outputs when i am doing any troubleshootingI want to...