cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone been able to get the RVS4000 working with a static DNS provider (OpenDns for example)?  I've setup the DNS entries on the LAN side; however, the DNS values are defaulting to what my provider (Cox) offers.  Any assistance would be greatly a...

pisacksen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All.Kindly correct me if it is wrong.This may be the simple question but we have confisusion on this.The unmamageable switches work on layer 1 or layer 2.As we are not able to manage unmanagable switches and also not able to find the mac address...

Dear AllPlease forgive my ignorance but I am new to Cisco router products and I would like you, the experts, in this field to help me in choosing the most economic router for the company.We have an office (under construction and to be completed in 2 ...

shahriar65 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I am a new member here and this is my first post.Right now I am studying ATM and have lots of confusions. ATM communication happens through VPI/VCI. What are these and what is there significance.What is a PVC ?Also, how can we configure mult...

Hi,I have a cisco 1841 router and i required an additional interface.When i slot HWIC-1FE card into the router i could not see it when i display the interface or the configuration.Is the a command to enable it.Appreciate your help.

Hello NetproHow can I identify if VPN Hardware encryption module is built in a router or external Hardware encryption module can be plugged to router.How to enable hardware encryption module on a router to offload encryption overhead

nasr.khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,Network connectivity for viedeo survailance is as fallows:---The network is based on cisco 2960G -24 port switch.Two numbers of IP cemeras and Viedeo capture server are connected on individual ports of the switch.Two numbers of contrl work s...

I am having issues getting HUB-to-HUB connectivity working.  As practice, I’m using the Hampton, VA hub site and the Atlanta, GA hub site.  (PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE this with Cisco dual-hub configurations) I am able to get to work and EIGRP to route if ...

I have installed a connection point to point G. HDSL with ATM interfaces,and every so often 4 or 5 days, the interfaces be longer ping and services that go through that experience intermittent link, the only thing that is not affected VoIPand when bo...

mviolette by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team,We have an Cisco ASR 1004 router. there is a traffic marking performed in LAN L3 switch. The Marked traffic is then forwarded to ASR 1004.To our surprise, we have observed that the ASR 1004 is forwarding packets out VIA the WAN interfaces w...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card