cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI am not able to make this work. All traffic from VLAN 75 should be routed to Internet via AP#5Vlan 75 should not communicate with other vlans on the network. Vlan75 should be propogated on all connected user switch to define vlan on wired port. us...

nasr.khan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a Cisco 851 router that I recently bought, and I am trying to block inbound ICMP traffic to my Router/LAN.I recently added these entries into my inbound ACL:access-list 101 deny icmp any any echoaccess-list 101 deny icmp any any redi...

I currently have my default route set to be ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 FastEthernet0/0 on my 2611XM.  The problem with this is that it causes the ARP table to be huge as it sends requests out for every single connection through the router.  This result...

asilva203 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router2 gig 0/1 --------ISP 1,100 MBPS------------gig0/1Router2          gig0/2 --------ISP 2, 100 MBPS-----------gig0/2Convertor is used to connect to 100 MBPS ISP Link.Currently  running EIGRP between the routers and  using equal cost load balancin...

Hi All,I am working in a project that requires carrying TCP traffic from one location to a remote site.  The problem we are having is that the program office that provides the data, set the TTL value to 1.  According to original design, the data was ...

jose.ortiz by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just a couple of Q's about wan link utilization:When will the user notice the high bandwidth utilization over a wan link when running applications over the wan? If the utilization is above 30% or higher?The same in a LAN environment, the utilization ...

Track and sla is up but default route override is not working. Per below, I have a static btwn the 172 host across WAN and tracking it. I am using Lo172 on both side so when I do a shut on HQ Lo172 side, the track should go down and the default route...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Last time my 7200 router was rebooted with a bus error address falling in the range of extended_2. Could anybody tell me what extended_2 refers to?Below is an example of "show region" from 7200 router.     Start         End     Size(b)  Class  Media ...

iam_pomme by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, i would like to ask whatsthe confiuration for cisco 3845  router, my set up is DSL Modem> Cisco3845>PC, my internet is  Static but it need to dial a username and password, but i cant seem to  make it work, been doin it for almost 2 weeks n...

nekaratal by Level 1
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, imagine that Corporate border routers will be setup with a BPG community. I will establish BGP session from my side.Is it usually recommended that I use or process somehow the community value and take advantage of that?Or if I can make my traf...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card