cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am attempting to set up 25 phones and use them to supply internet to their PC I have 5 of them that will either give the PC internet access or allows the cisco phone to fully register. The other 20 work simultaneously with their PC just fine but th...

Jon G by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any labs for nexus switches , i.e books I could purchase to lab up some nexus topologies? So far I've found a class I may enroll in which comes dirt cheap for what it offers, but I have not been able to find much for NX-OS labbing.  Wonderi...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you log debug level messages on IOS XR routers?I have the following configuration for my logging:logging trap debugging logging events level informational logging console alerts logging history size 200 logging history errors logging monitor c...

This might be a strange question, but is there any way of increasing the Administrative Distance of a direcly connected subnet to above the AD of a routing protocol (for example above 110 of OSPF) ??   Suppose i have a switch A with lots of SVIs. I a...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, tried upgrading IOS-XE on Cisco 4321 ISR but it didn't work. In other words, copied the bin file to flash, modified bootvar, saved it, verified it got saved and rebooted the ISR. It booted with the old image. What do you recommend?

Resolved! Visio Icon

Hi    does anyone know which website I can find the network topology visio icons ? like  below figure, please help!        

QQ截图20220630104413.jpg
jadon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to create a route-map in FTD and I managed to create the route-map with static routes as you can see here.   however, I would like to create an IP SLA and a track to be able to put a failover, I would like to put something like t...

Route-map estatico.png route-map dinamico.png

I have a router 3925 that has a public ip address on g0/1 and I am need to connect a device on G0/0 that receives and DHCP public ip address so a Vendor can vpn into with.   I tried settng up DHCP but it doesn't hand out an ip address on G0/0. Any su...

jfeo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to all this.After a factory reset, I can attach the router to the internet with a static ip and ping 8.8.8.8 Installed 16port service module sm-es2-16-p.  My goals are to attach all in home network devices to the 16 port switch with DHCP and ...

Goatster by Spotlight
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have 2 C9500-16X with 2 cables connecting each other. I would like to configure the interlinks as port channel LACP. I am getting below error:   %ETC-5-L3DONTBNDL2: Te1/0/14 suspended: LACP currently not enabled on the remote port.   Here are...

Damon2021 by Level 1
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  First time posting here, so my apologies if I miss any relevant information.  I have a requirement to access a legacy device on a remote network over our IPSEC tunnel. The remote network has an IR829 on site and an IKEv2 tunnel between the r...

wgebers by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card