cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two routers, a Cisco 1760 Router with Advanced Security features and 12.4 IOS version, and one Vyatta Router VC.5.0.2. They are ethernet connected and they have full convergence. For IOS version Issues, I had that changes the Cisco Router 1760...

Hi AllWe are in a process of re-addressing the loopback IPs of routers/core switches.. I have the OSPF router-id associated with each device, which would need to be changed, post loopback re-addressing.. After I re-address the loopback, and enable ro...

sblavanya by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am consulting at a company that uses Frame Relay to connect to alot of its WAN sites. They have a backup system that uses ISDN to dial if the Frame ever fails. I was looking at the ISDN router today as well as one of the routers at one of the WAN ...

I'm looking to configure policy-maps to implement bandwidth levels and I had a question:Using police command, what does the burst subcommand actually affect? Is this the amount of bandwidth that can exceed the average rate?

Hi, we have two internet connections at a remote site. The primary connection is a full T1 and DSL as a backup.Is there a way to manage the router traffic to designate the DSL backup to handle all HTTP traffic and designate the T1 for all other traf...

Hi Experts, I am simulating a tunnel recursive routing problem using 3 routers. I am using OSPF (area 0)--R0--(area 1)--R1--(area 1)--R2--(area 2) R0 Loopback: 1.1.1.1 /32 (advertised in Area 0)R2 Loopback: 3.3.3.3 /32 (advertised in Area 1) When GR...

Dear allI want put a new shaper into MY ISP.I want to shape and limit bandwidth for my invalid IP address.where is best position for shaper?any link or idea please let me knowregards

hi,We have been facing a slow LAN network access even after upgrading our lan to gigabit 3560 switches. All servers( VMWare ) are getting connected to 1000 mbps as expected due to auto negotiate setting on each interface. To identify the slow access...

I have an 1841 which has an ADSL WIC installed and also a VPN module.Having trouble finding an IOS that supports both the ADSL WIC and VPN.Currently got c1841-adventerprisek9-mz.124-25b.bin on there but this does not seem to support the ADSL WIC as i...

Hi,Got hanged in EIGRP route updation, when primary hub router down and secondary becomes active, directly connected devices are getting new update from HUB router but WAN connected devices(Spoke Routers) are not getting any new update. Thanks in Ad...

I have two sites and connected with MPLS links of 2MB with Cisco 2821 routers. Now a requirement came that two sites will have additional server ( one each location - for data replication purpose) and 75% of the bandwidth needs to be allocated to dat...