cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having trouble getting QoS to work on my router. I'm trying to get traffic from one specific address to be put in the priority queue. I will eventually fine tune this to specific ports but can't understand why this does not work. It does not mat...

Hello, Got Stuck in getting load-Balancing working with Two GRE tunnels from Hub pointing two GRE Tunnels on Spoke using EIGRP.show interface summary indicates traffic on one tunnel only, unless manually shutdown traffic not seen on other tunnel.Any ...

nasr.khan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All:I have port channel configuration on 4500.I see input and output rate on the physical interface but not on the logical interface (portchannel).Any idea why is this behaviour.#sh interfaces port-channel 50Port-channel50 is up, line protocol is ...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have dual ISPs. Each connected to its own router. Each router is connected to each switch, the router has a BVI interface for the inside. Switch 1 is connected to one ASA, Switch 2 is connected to the other ASA. Is there any reason to connect ...

trippi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Simple BGP problem

This has to be one of those so-obvious-I-just-can't-see-it problem.Router R1 (AS 790) is fully peered with R2 (AS 300). R1 has two network statements configured under its BGP process, 172.31.5.0 and 172.31.6.0. These networks are NOT showing up any...

I have a BVI interface that lost it's session overnight. I just had to shudown and no shutdown the interface. Is there a setting that will automatically restart the interface?

Hello.I Have:ISP|Global IPPIX 501Local IP (192.168.1.1)|XP WorkstationIn PIX config with "sh route" I have:pixfw(config)# sh route outside "the network name IP" 255.255.252.0 "My Global IP" 1 CONNECT static inside 192.168.1.0 255.255.25...

Can someone shed light on this...Topology----------------3 routers: A (Corporate), B (Branch), C (Branch)A - EIGRP w/ redistribute static & connectedB - EIGRP w/ redistribute connectedC - EIGRP w/ redistribute connectedA is connected to B and C throu...

HiI have several sites connected with each other by the ISP. Each site has a 10Mbps FastEthernet port pointing to the ISP cloud. I have GRE tunnels from one site to each other with OSPF running inside.I'd like to implement QoS , the question is what ...

DPodtikhov by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Help with Clocking

I have not done much config with Clocking so I am looking for some guidence. The reason for this is I am seeing a lot of slips....see below.2821#show invcontrollers e1E1 0/2/0 is up. Applique type is Channelized E1 - balanced Cablelength is Unknown...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to setup a 2811 with 3 E1/PRI ports using1x VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E11x VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E11x PVDM2-161x PVDM2-641x AIM-CUEcurrently running with IOS 12.4(15)T9, CME 4.1 and CUE 3.2.2.I'd need to handle about 10 voice, ISDN, and analog connections ...

Dear all,I encounter a really bizarre issue for our file sharing services passing through WAN. Copying process is always aborted within 5% progression. We use E1 link with 2 Mbps. Sometimes, the bandwidth is saturated by sometimes not. But the proble...