cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I need to terminate 8 ADSL (POTS) connections at a cisco router. Currently i am using a Netasq device that "tries" to load-balance 8 speedtouch adsl modems that terminate telephone lines. Please advice on a cisco router type that i can pl...

husycisco by Level 7
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Pros,Is anyone know what the major function about the following configurations "task" "taskgroup", in CSR-1taskgroup priv12 task read fr task read aaa task read acl task read atm task read bfd task read bgp task read cdp task read cef task read p...

YANGCCIE4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my 4 port OC3/POS-mm is on my 12000 with GRS (R5000) 12012 router it returns this error"Fabric downloader version used n/a (rom version is unknown)i have diags it and the result isFIELD DIAGNOSTIC*****DOWNLOAD FAILURE***please help

Can you weight WCCP so that if you have two devices that web packets can be sent to (Proxy servers), it will favor one over the other unless the primary fails.

Dear all I have 12012 with GRP (R5000) my line card is OC3/STM1when i boot the router the card with give this error ROM VGETand in show diags slot 7 i see this error"Board state is getting ROM response ( ROM VGET)please help

Hey Guys,I'm going through the CCIP certification and I was wondering if you guys know where exactly it is that you learn what VRF's are and how to configure them. I've been looking through the CISCO learning network vids for the CCIP and nada! ... ...

Hi ALL:I have a small doubtMy 2800 router is getting continiously rebooting once i manually reload it ,otherwise it works fine without any issue.This is the crash info:CMD: 'control-plane' 11:44:06 IST Sat Oct 3 2009CMD: 'banner motd C' 11:44:06 IST ...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All, I have configured the IOS filter in Cisco 1721 router that router having 12.3 Ver IOS. I ma able to access all the internet site but I am not able to attaché the file while I am WEB client ( gmail ) IF any removed the IOS filter that I am ab...

hi, i want to configure transparent proxy in my network, there are different vlan on my network. All vlans are configured as a interface vlan. Any help in configuring WCCP on my network, for caching i am using red hat linux

Hello,I have some equipment that I would like to understand a bit better:6509-E w/ a MSFC3 and a PFC3Can anyone direct me to a Cisco document or link (Maybe a case study, white paper, architectural guide) relating to how a ACL filters traffic on the ...