cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody.Could any tell me if it is possible to configure a router totally by snmp commands. for example a router to be a P o PE router in an MPLS Network? without use any CLI command.Thanks regards

p.diaz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm playing with redistribution from OSPF into BGP for failover routes. The problem is that BGP doesn't show in the routing table until I clear the ospf process. These are set at the default distances:RTRB#sh ip protocolsRouting Protocol is "bgp ...

Hello : My customer saw 7206VXR router was hung and no console access is possible . In order back up the service they had to reboot the router . And after that router works fine . From the show tech I see the there is a crashinfo file .In that I se...

Dear Expert,I have some question to ask all of you that,currently i have Cisco ASA 5510 (HQ), Router 1841(DR site).in the future i will open brnach site...so could you let me know which Cisco model that i can use at the Branch.(The connection at the ...

Hello,I am wondering if you can help me. I am looking to mark call signaling traffic across my clients WAN, please see some stats below:-packet loss <0.1%<10ms Latency <3ms JitterNow I am looking to mark DSCP AF31 across the network at 200k. I have c...

Hi All,I have setup IP SLA Route Tracking to monitor the reachability of a host via 2 links, so when 1 link fails, the route is removed and traffic is routed via the other link.I wanted to know if there was a way to actually stop the failback from oc...

goulin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there some way to reset the count of CRC errors, header errors, etc. on an ADSL WIC? We have a couple of devices that were plugged into an ADSL connection with faulty cabling and the counters skyrocketed (into the tens of millions), making it very...

I have used 1811 that I have been trying to get configured. I was able to put one of my WANS on Fa1 and configure it as DHCP. For the most part this works. The 2nd WAN I put on Fa0 and it would not work. I finally reconfigured fa0 to be the same a...

Dear All,Please find attached my current office network layout.1. Only one core switch 45072. Only one fiber uplink to each floor from the core switch.rest are switches are being interconnected using cross cables.3. For 5th and 9th floor uplink redun...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an oc3 that runs on avergage 25mbps to 35mbps, hardly close to 100% utilization. But I still see growing packet drops in the show interface command. How can I have packet drops if the line isnt' close to running capacity?

I have CBWFQ on subinterfaces on a PA-GE on a 7507. I will be migrating to a 7206VXR shortly. It's showing that CBWFQ is not supported on subinterfaces. Is there a QoS method for larger links like this? Is one really necessary? wr currently use i...

Hello,I have se-up a VPN connection to an 877, using Cisco VPN client. I am able to establishg a tunnel and can ping interface Vlan1 on the 877. There is a primary and seconday address on interface vlan 1 and the server that I need to RDP onto is ...

All,I've got a "simple" situation that I figured would be easy, but it's not working. I've attached a topology diagram for reference.I've got routes from the "RTA" router that are advertised to ISP. The RTA router sees two paths to RTB: through ISP a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card