cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking for the simplest way to configure QoS on my Routers. What I have is a hub and spoke network configuration. I have a 2651 XM Router at the head end and 2811's at all the spokes, the 2651 is running c2600-ipbasek9-mz.124.17.bin, and the 28...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We monitor using SolarWinds the network bandwidth of our network we have noticed over the past week or so that it looks like someone is transfer data from one of our sites to another (the bandwith at both of this sites shoots up to like 80%, while...

We have 2 core routers running HSRP with some static routes being advertized to the WAN. Router 1 is the active router, router 2 the standby. Show standby verifies this.Just looking at one instance of the observed phenominon, both core routers have ...

wes.weber by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5505 with and just purchased an VR042 to make use of the two internet connections we have. (We have web based apps and absolutely need access 24/7). I wasn't here when the 5505 was set up and I am not that familiar with it, but I think...

Flipper35 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I'm currently try to configure QoS on a Cisco 7304 router with PA-A6-E3 interface card. That 2 problems i'm encounter. 1. When i trying to enter the PRIORITY command under a sub-class inside a Policy Map i get the following error "priority ...

Hi Guys,I have a firewall which is connected to a cisco 2960G switch which in turn is connecting to another device. Both the links of the switch are trunk links. The firewall segregates the traffic in different VLAN's. Each VLAN will be in a differen...

Hello All,Can you please look at my configuration and suggest your ideas.My Current network details:-Br_router- HQ router- Etisalat ISPCloud for internet- Branch ofc router and HQ are connected with a Leased line .-From HQ router Internet link is con...

Hello!A company has a central site at location A with DR site connected to it via fiber link. It has brance offices at locations B, C and D. Now I want a solution where If Site A fails the traffic seamlessly routes to the DR site. What could be the b...

Hello,A 1841 with 4 port Hwic is connected to 2 public internet Adsl lines through 2 small adsl routers (achieving inside to public IP DNat).The 2 Dsl links have equal cost (static routes) and can load-balance traffic, protect against link failure wi...

falain by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My company is using catalyst 3650G which we configured to route between vlans. ports 1-12 on the switch are configured to be in vlan 50 which serves as our servers vlan, port 13-20 are configured to be in vlan 100 in which the 2960 switch connecte...

tomocisco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Need Urgent help on specific routing requirementsIn Our Scenario Site_A is connected to Site_B via IPSEC GRE Tunnel running OSPF as routing protocol.Site_A host all applications for Site_B.We already have inplace another point-2-point link between...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card