cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any tool available which would tell me the port numbering for Cisco Routers/Switches(Modular)?We have ordered Cisco 1812, 2960 and 4948 series devices for an implementation. I need to make the low level design layout with port numbers and in...

aneesh.ts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, this command was executed on a cisco 6500 and i got the output 6500#sh bootBOOT variable = disk0:s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF6.bin,1;sup-bootflash:s72033-pk9sv-mz.122-17d.SXB10.bin,1;CONFIG_FILE variable =, How can i get the same ...

victor_87 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a p2p connection, a 3845 and 2821. When I have natting configured and applied it drops all my traffic but when I remove the "ip nat inside source list name inteface s0 overload" traffic moves through. what could be the problem, I have got t...

Hi there,I've got a WAN that needs some redesign and I'm just looking for some input on my proposed design.Currently, I have 3 sites connected by DS3's. Site A and B have two DS3's between them, and there's one DS3 connecting over to a remote office...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We will be using two Internet connections, a primary and a secondary. Each connection will have a router with a BGP session to the ISP, who will announce a default route.I understand that the "default information-originate" will add a default route ...

I have an 1841 connected up to a 2960 switch and then into a cable connection that we're pushing IPSec over. I am noticing that when I do a show int on the port that is connecting into the switch I am getting several "unknown protocol drops" on it. ...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The person in chargo of ordering our 20M link made a mistake and accidentaly orders two 10M links. I think that I already know the answer but I thought that I would ask first.The two links will terminate on a 3650G switch. They are both MPLS connec...

please can someone help me with the pinout settings for DB9F-DB15M DB9M-DB15F for 3825 series routers,please i urgently need helpalso once the serial cable is plugged in.it changes from up.up to up-down after staying a while.what is the solution

we configured the SPAN in the 3560 switch:monitor session 1 source int g0/2monitor session 1 destination interface Gi0/12and we have sniffer software install on the Laptop and connect to interface g0/12.can i say, for ALL the traffic coming in and ou...

I have an 831 router with a cable connection to the internet. I would like to add a data/voice T1 as a backup internet connection. I'm going to try using Reliable Static Routing Backup Using Object Tracking but I can't find examples with NAT in place...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with my Internet connection a the link is flapping up and down. Below is the configuration that i have on the router and the errors that i am getting:Current configuration : 2589 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime ms...

Hi,Please I want to know if cisco IOS/router configuration files can be infected by virus.We had a virus outbreak in our network that disabled telnet from the systems but before that I had accessed some of our routers via telnet & done some configura...

tomocisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloplease find enclosed the diagram, provided by our ISPwe are setting up a second link for the internet failoverlooking at the diagram i have questions with the switch failoverif the 2960 switch of the active path fails thenHSRP failover happens. ...

I am looking for a lowest cost solution to terminate two BGP links into my Data center.One of our Major partner needs to access their servers (hosted in our environment) and dont want to use VPN.They want to use two dedicated links from their two Da...

hdave2912 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card