cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi , When pinging from host to router path 9k2 has slowness  issue but path 9k1 doesn't have slowness but after sometime it get slowness issue  as well , in short both path has slowness issue to reach router from host .What can be issue can anyone he...

OSPF BGP.jpg

Hello guys, i have setup an SNMP ACL to secure SNMP polling only from specific subnet. The router is an ASR1002-X with IOS-XE 16.12.04   Here the config: ip access-list standard 3010 permit 1.2.3.4 0.0.0.1520 deny any   snmp-server community public R...

M.Fly by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,collapsed core architecture  and for TOR for servers Hi , I have the  above  topology,  to access layer is layer 2 and also to TOR switches ( for servers ) in firewall, SVI is configured on the firewall for serversand for access layer svi is on th...

l3 access.JPG

Despite having set up dozens of networks like the attached simple home installation for a friend, I realized I don't actually know why the modem and router can't sit on the same subnet. In other words, why is the intermediate 10.0.0.1/24 network nece...

1.png

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help. I have a project due in the next few days. I have created two networks and I need to insert the firewall, I have watched loads of videos , but its not making sense. Is there anyone available that I could have a...

ayesha1 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I'm new to cisco. The goal is to set the PCs as DHCP clients and the Routers as the DHCP servers. I have already set the PCs as DHCP. I also added the IP address for all routers.   The problem I'm having is that for some reason I can't ping PC...

0d037571500104d7da470dc49a2746d6.png
joe809 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACL

I have a router-on-a-stick that is connected to a switch to 3 workstations that are one connected to VLAN 2 & VLAN 3. 2 workstations are connected to VLAN2 while the other one is connected to VLAN3. Now the problem is that i need to deny network traf...

Hello,Long story short, i'm reading and learning to be able to take the CCNA later this year.  For this, i'm using flashcards. A lot of the flashcards are made by myself and some are made by others.I've had difficulties understanding the different pu...

trane.m by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

If my Access Device need to access the Application which is bound to a loopback IP, the loopback IP need to be a Public IP as well right? Is it possible to have a Public IP for a Loopback that's reachable via ISP1 and ISP2?However, we want to add ano...

1.png 2.png

Hi alli'm trying to redistribute routes within vrf from eigrp to bgp but I failed RP/0/RP0/CPU0:api-lab-xrv4#sh ip route vrf SZ6Wed Jun 10 22:41:41.085 UTCCodes: C - connected, S - static, R - RIP, B - BGP, (>) - Diversion pathD - EIGRP, EX - EIGRP e...

asder3030 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi experts,I am trying to do PAT between Global VRF (Te0/0/4.1025) and the Internet VRF (Te0/0/5.109). Here is my config interface TenGigabitEthernet0/0/4.1025 encapsulation dot1Q 1025 ip address 10.1.0.165 255.255.255.248 ip nat inside ! interfac...

Hi all, I am doing some labs and I am having a issue with the default route.In the first part I configured the routers with OSPF and CHAP between SB and ISP.Second part of the project requires to remove OSPF from SB router and set default gateway. So...

Lab1.png
almirp92 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes