cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Multihomed router located at HQ has multiple 3 paths to the public internet(3 ISP).1.Please do clarify if the service providers advertise the publicly routed IP block to the public network concurrently or only one does while others occupy redundancy ...

Hi All, In my 12406 iam getting the messages like this ,also i could not get any info about the reason why it is generating.COuld any body help me out in cracking this ???Any docs related to this ???many thanks in advance!!!SLOT 5:Jul 30 09:47:...

Dear All,We are going to have a new setup where in we have one IPLC ethernet link from our location to another location and ISDN link as backup. Since ethernet interface never go down(always show up) when the connectivity loses to the other end whats...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had configured an access list but i vent applied to any where still it is showing drops .if it is removed there will not be any drops.there the existing network is 202.148.202.128/26EDGE1(config)#ip access-list standard 98EDGE1(config-std-nacl)#per...

Hi,I have a Cisco2851 with 2 VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1, I'm using 3 E1 ports, but this device is rebooting constantly, so I lose data and voice service 1 or 2 minutes.I reviewed power connections and they are Ok, I move to 3 different UPS and I got the same r...

I have an issue where we have a private network, 10.199.0.0/24. This traffic NATs to a single DHCP assigned address on the outside interface of Cisco 1841. The 1841 can be connected to our netowrk or it can be connected to an external ISP. When in...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've got a cisco 3825 and I would like to send syslog messages to a server located into a VRF with a loopback1 as source-interface.The problem is when I want to set up the loopback1 as source-interface I got this error message :"Interface Loopback1...

Djule2804 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a case where there are 2 ASA Firewalls, 2 Switches, and 2 Routers... The routers are connected to the WAN.I need to connect the 2 Routers to the 2 switches in full-mesh topology and all will be part of the same subnet. However, I also would...

Hello,I am having some trouble with a T1 between a Cisco 1721 router with a WIC-1T and a remote T1 router.The provider is saying that everything is fine, but the show controller outpout looks strange, and I was looking to get some feedback on the "tr...

Hi,OSPF and BGP running on the MPLS Router.OSPF for LANBGP with Service ProviderI am redistributing ospf to BGP and alsoredistributing BGP to OSPFsome routes from OSPF cannot be seen on BGP neighborsHQ====service_Provider=======Branch(1)At HQ when we...

Hi,An Ideal design is that all traffic designated to INTERNET flows **USER>>Switch>>Core>>Firewall>>Edge-RTR>>>INTERNETI am looking similar Best practise setup configuration and network design.Similar to blueprint design for medium corporate network

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card