cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I need answer of the below question.1. What is FIB? what it does? where it is present? is it L3 switch, router and L2 switch.?3.What is the differnece between Pagp and LCP?4. What RPF, what is does.?5. In ISDN my call is disconnected every 2 minutes,...

Hi,Please can someone help me with this.In my Access List configuration for our internet users, in order to implement the company's policy. I have one Access List that is to gives users access to the Internet (Web) in the morning and I have another A...

tomocisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi experts,i have a 6509 and a 3750 connected via FSO (free space optics). i will be adding a fiber connection on both swithces. both FSO and fiber have L3 IP address configured. how can i route properly, avoiding loops, between these devices? i'm co...

I have an ASA 5510 with a FE auto auto. The other side is 6509 GE auto auto. It turned out the link is settled at 100/half. Any ideas?Thanks,

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to configure Load balancing on L2 & L3 Etherchannels. Please help me what options should I choose in which scenario ? I tried to search summary of this on internet, but unable to find the perfect reply.R0(config)#port-channel load-balance ...

Please find attached visio diagram ,i want to leak a global route from router R4 to VRF between R3 and R5R3 is in VRF and running rip with PE1R2,Connectivity from R3 to R5 through vpn is fix no issues now i want to leak a global route (a loopback i...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Multicast and Red

1. In the CCIE lab exam,When redistributing into eigrp, with no metric specified...is it safe to use any metric?2. When told to configure PIM...does that mean sparse-dense-mode?

I want to simulate the following syslog1) ATM_AIM-5-ACTIVE_LINK_CHANGE 2) ATM_AIM-5-ACTIVE_LINK_(DOWN|UP)How to generate this syslog?what module to be used on which device.How to configure?Please help

pramod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF Architecture

I would like some advice regarding the design of an OSPF architecture. In particular, I would like to know when a new OSPF area should be specified, when a WAN link is included in the design. For example, at what WAN length, type, or speed should a n...