cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have this error msg that appears on my cisco 1841 routers:%CONTROLLER-2-FIRMWARE: Controller E1 0/0/0, firmware is not runningi installed VWIC2-2MFT-G703 cards on my routers and i want to use it for my WAN communications to transfer the d...

sameero10 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Implementing DMVPN

Hi all, Hope you all are fine. I have two cisco 3845 with C3845-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(3d) at Head office end as Core Router and 200+ cisco 1811 and 30+ Cisco 851 at Branch and Remote location. I am getting bored with creating p2p GRE tunne...

bappysust by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,We've been using speakeasy.net to measure a new circuit that we're bringing up. Speakeasy is capping our upload speed at 10mb (or we think they are), so I'm wanting to find out if there's an easy way to tell if we're getting the full 20mb. The in...

Our client is a Cable Operator which also supplies Internet to its cable subscribers. They have also some enterprise clients on which they also redistribute the Public IPs. Basically, they will be like a mini-ISP on which they will also be selling Pu...

rhizbasco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have QoS set to prioritize traffic on my WAN, and for the most part, it appears to be working exactly as expected.I have traffic to and from a particular server tagged, and I run ping tests from our primary location to this server. I also have ping...

We recently bought another company that had an old PIX box (PIX-501, SW version 6.3(4) ) on their network. As that box was old and barely (if at all) upgradeable, we decided to replace it with an ASA 5505. I copied the config as closely as I could, a...

ibrewster by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have a small topology:RouterA(AS1) -> RouterB(AS2) -> RouterC(AS2) -> RouterD(AS3)RouterB learns of networks from RouterA, but it doesn't send these networks to RouterC with synchronization turned on.If I turn synchronization off, then I get th...

Hi Everbody,Is there any way or configuration is there to dial a telephone number from Ethernet Interface of the router.I have a CDMA phone having RS232 Interface, connnected to RS232 to Ethernet convertor, and in turn connected to 1841 Router ethern...

I was playing around with SDM on my router and tested my VPN tunnel. I got the following error:Failure Reason(s) A ping with data size of this VPN interface MTU size and 'Do not Fragment' bit set to the other end VPN device is failing. This may happ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card