cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

My 857 ver 12.3(8r)Y14 doesn't use acl in for anything inbound from public side rather pat translations. This works for one port translation to a server on the trusted side but not for another port to the same server. When I add an inbound acl for pu...

We have some spoke sites connected to HUB location. All the sites are having 2 E1 links which are bundled via Multilink. The issue is when we pump traffic on it the CRC and errors on both the links at spoke site increases and when we unbundled the li...

my problem is one side vc is up and the other side was down when I configure EoMPLS the configuration like thisME-6524interface GigabitEthernet1/13 switchport switchport access vlan 101 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport mode trunkendint...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi expertsActually I have the the attached scenariothe problem is :IPDSLAM does not support RADIUS and I want all our ADSL subscribers to authenticated on RADIUS SERVERIs there any way to force IPDSLAM to send authentication request to 7206 as LNS th...

yahoo2006 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok here is my scenario. We have a remote router that has a static nat that points to a server in datacenter1. We now have datacenter2 with a clone server. Basically I am trying to get CSS functionality out of our 1841 except I just want Active/Pas...

Hi,I got a second block of ip address, and i need to configure my asa to support second address.I know that in cisco router that is supported and easy to deploy, but in asa i have some trouble to make it working.please can you help me with this

Hello,We have a rather odd issue with some backup static routes on my MPLS routers that I've yet to figure out the cause.We use BGP for routing on the MPLS, but in the event that a site has its circuits go down, we have static routes with a distance ...

Resolved! Port Number

HiI am sorry for my question as it is too simpleQ. what command can make me find the port no. of multilayer switch which has as specific IP add (eg. 172.12.x.x)connected to it

We were having issues with our staff access to the internet that prompted the management to direct the Info Tech Department to deny some specific systems access to the internet.To deny internet access to systems, we basically deny address translation...

tomocisco by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the meaning of this line in PIX--static (inside,outside) 10.48.0.0 10.48.0.0 netmask 255.252.0.0