cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,If we define two DHCP pools on routers.Each with one subnet but same DNS server IP. But we do not bound it to any of the LAN interfaces. Will this work if there is any DHCP request is received on LAN? If yes is it so that first pool will be used ...

My cisco 2621 is running IOS version 12.3(24) with firewall feature set. The router has 64Mb RAM and 16Mb flash.I have a simple network with F0/0 is connected to my cable modem netowrk and F0/1 is my LAN network. I only have single Windows XP machi...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to introduce Cisco WAAS to our WAN environment but I have heard from a colleague that he had experienced performance degradation (over time) through similar technologies…here's why: Given that encrypted files (.pgp extensions, etc) w...

Hi,If We have the cost ( FD) of successor exact same as that of Advertised Cosct from another router (AD). Will this router qualify as FS ?Or it should be less than the ( at least by 1).for example for Network_A:FD= 25000.And AD from another router (...

Resolved! DMVPN & GRE

Hi,We currently have 2 sites. The primary site has 2 WAN connections and the Secondary only 1. All 3 WAN connections terminate at 2600 series routers. I have 2 GRE tunnels setup on the Secondary site router, which terminate at each of the routers at ...

Hi I want to discuss a scenario.lets say I have 2 paths to Mcast source or RP and I don't enable pim on the lower cost path,would my Mcast will work or it will not due to RPF failure.

tahseen12 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP

guys we have one switch and two routers (WAN) going to same service provider.......now i have config HSRP on the ethernet and i want that router A shd be primary and if it fails router B shd take over....now its has been done by HSRP config......now ...

Hi All,2 Core devices (6500 acting as L3/L2 core and both connected via Etherchannel)One of the core is having ebgp with satellite office rtr. Satellite office rtr also running with OSPF via T1 (different link than BGP) to Core devices location. OSPF...

mvsheik123 by Level 7
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting the following in my logs any ideas as to what could be causing this?Apr 29 11:57:02.238 EDT: %CONTROLLER-5-UPDOWN: Controller T1 3/0, changed state to down (RAI detected)Apr 29 11:57:02.242 EDT: %ISDN-6-LAYER2DOWN: Layer 2 for Interface ...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card