cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

All,While defining rate limit for bandwidth we use committed Access Ratee.xrate-limit output 20000000 24000 24000 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop How to calculate Normal burst rateBurst Rate= CIR * (1/8) * 1.5 What is that 1.5 is for.........

saran_chn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NM-1VSAT-GILAT

Does anyone know if this network module works in all 2800s and 3800s?My experience with network modules tells me the 2801 might not be an option but I can't find anything definitive on the website.Has anyone seen this information?Thanks,Tom

tom.gill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have an issue trying to nat over two links. Currently I can only get it to work over one. I have static routes and I need to have it over both so that if one link is down we use the other link, link an automatic failover.Below is my current ...

Hi,We are receiving prefixes from our partners with multiple communities set which is specific to the locations. Say for examplsxxxx:xxaaxxxx:xxabxxxx:xxacSimilar to the above one. I want to set the preference high for all the communities xxxx:xx-- t...

Resolved! CAR

Dear All,In committed Access Rate the syntax is as followsrate-limit {input | output} [access-group [rate-limit] acl-index | qos-group number] bps burst-normal burst-max conform-action action exceed-action action e.xrate-limit output 20000000 24000 2...

saran_chn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Came upon this a few times recently, wondering if anyone has faced this before…Has anyone noticed that if you make a static nat rule with a route-map exemption it works on certain routers, and ios versions but not on others??? take this config for ...

joe19366 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we are running BGP loopbacks within our core and BGP on our MPLS network. EIGRP is used to converge the loopbacks within the core. I have been advised by a coworker that BGP should not be in the core and we should use EIGRP in the core an...

Resolved! MPSL

Can anyone tell me some of the vulnerabilities of running MPLS between remote locations without using the site to site VPN?

bsudol79p by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi *,is there a way to use a cisco 836 at a 16 MBit ADSL from t-online ?ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(11r)YV3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)System image file is "flash:c836-k9o3s8y6-mz.124-17.bin"when I connect it to the DSL the debug shows:Feb 21 07:...

Hi,how come i m not able to apply a service-policy input when i m using LLQ or WFQ, i get the message :Flow Fair Queueing feature not supported in input policyall i want to do is to limit http to 512 kb download and upload Thanks guys

I-Routes45 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to reproduce a scenario to implement at a customer. in short I would like to run ISIS routing over DMVPN tunnels. with much troubleshooting, I discovered that the soonest I enable tunnel mode gre multipoint the isis routing give and er...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card