cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ,We have 3 routers connected as attached topology. All routers and interfaces are enabled for multicasting spares-dense mode. Router A is also configured as below,ip multicasting-routingip pim spare-dense modeip pim send-rp-announce vlan 355 scope...

Hi I have 2 routers (877W and 3825) connected back to back, I am trying to configure NAT but when I configure my access-list to match the network that must be translated I can't hop from one router to the other. But the traffic sent is received on th...

Hi,I just did a lab last night and got confused with the message I got from OSPF. Here's the setup.R1----R2----R5-----R4The link between R1 and R2 is area 0 and the link between R2 and R5 is area 1. R5 and R4 segment is area 2. The task mentioned tha...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,If I have a new 2 x 2960 (Sw1, Sw2) switch connected with G0/1 together. If the real dhcpserver is connected to Sw1 port 1 and an unauthorized dhcp server is connected in Sw2 port 1.What command I need to use to turn on dhcp snooping to reject...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What's the best choice to create L2VPNs?Any documents explaining L2TPv3 and MPLS PW? (dis)advantages of both technologies? Thanks in advance!

reliability of gig port of layer 3 switch is 249 and there are CRC errors on the link . tried changing the ports but no solution. what can be the problem and kindly suggest some solution.sh int is attached herewith.......GigabitEthernet1/0/1 is up, l...

I have two 1900 series routers in production for the last two years.The routers have 2 interfaces LAN & WAN. HSRP is enabled on LAN interface with link monitoring for WAN interface. Routers were tested for failover before putting into production and ...

avilt by Level 3
  • 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to do some lab and I was wondering with the log messages on my frame-relay link. R5, R4, and R2 is connected thru frame-relay with R5 as the hub. R2 and R4 uses physical interface and R5 uses a multipoint subinterface. No direct PVC fro...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently studying multicast and I'm having a hard time thinking on how it would work on a HSRP environment.Let's say for example I have 2 VLANs, VLANs 10 and 20. VLAN 10 uses 192.168.10.0/24 and VLAN 20 uses 192.168.20.0/24. The active HSRP M...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I am trying to configure Single-rate, Two color Policer. I just confused with the concept. I read as below "The Bucket gets replinished with tokens based on packet arrival time. If the packet conforms, CB Plicing either forwards, discard...

I have a 1841 router and a catalyst switch. On the switch I created 2 VLANs. VLAN 1 ports 1-12. VLAN 2 ports 13-24. The switch also has 2 Gi ports and I am using those to connect to the 1841 on the Fa0/0 and Fa0/1 ports. Each port is on a differe...

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card