cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi every body!Let Sw1's port_f0/1) connected to device. sw1 f0/1-----------------D1Scenario #1D1 is poE, sw1 detects the PoE device and supply power.Now , I replace D1 by non-poE device D2Would sw1 stop the discovery process once the switch discover...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is Policing & CBWRED similar in QOS ????According to me cbwred is used for congestion avoidence u are able to specify when do packets get dropped randomly and when they are tail dropped to avoid congestion.Policing can also be used to avoid congestio...

I bought a NME-16ES-1G-P and on installing in the 2nd NMslot on a 3745 when booting the router crashedand after removing the NME it bootedwhat are the possibilitys to fix this

Hi, I was searching for the Cisco 2825 router but was unable to find the product. Has it reached the end of sale and life.RegsKas

Hi every body!I have few questions:"Show power" shows a lot of informations. It also shows PS TYPE WATT pS FAN STATUS OUTPUT STATUS OPR STATEWhat does" Ok" indicate in output status field?"Show Power Inline" showsinterface Admin oper poer dev...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a "dry pipe" between 2 of our remote locations.We have a dual controller T1 card: WIC card on a 2811, as below. Multi-Flex Trunk (Drop&Insert) WAN daughter card. FRU Part Number VWIC-2MFT-T1-DIWe brought this router online to replace 3810...

bgandhi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all:I would like to provide shared bandwidth to the customers in burst ability method,i.e. if a customer is availing a 2 Mbps (1:2) ratio leased line,the committed bandwidth for him is 1 Mbps all the time, based on the usage of other customers,...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have cisco 7507 router.Through our nms we get cpu utilization for three processors.Is there is any command by which we can see utilization for indivisual processor.i.e processor belogs to rsp card or main board ?

Hi,Is there a list that shows what all the feature set codes areie in (C2500-JS-L)J stands for "Enterprise" and S stands for "Plus"Is there a list that shows all of these.