cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi folks,I've setup a lab with 3 routers in a hub and spoke design. R1 is the hub, R2 and R3 are spokes. IP addresses are..X = number of routerall are /24R1 LAN to R2 (10.0.1.X)R1 LAN to R3 (10.0.2.X)R1 Lo0 172.16.0.1R1 Lo1 192.168.0.1R2 Lo0 172.16.1...

d.hodgson by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL :I am facing this problem for a some time now.I have 4503 switch which is connected to PIx and my server.I have few vlan on the switch ,so when i am intarvlan transfer of data no issue.But when intervlan data transfer its very slow.All the vla...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,There is a way to do a hot standby between 2 interfaces at the same router?Something like HSRP between 2 routers, but I need to do between 2 interfaces, when one comes down, the order get its IPThanks

I am recieving the NVRAM Verification Failed message when trying to save the routers running configuration to startup configuration. On a Cisco 3845 Router.I have tried to compress the config and also erase the nvram and try again. If I do a show st...

ian.ryder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am fixing to peer with a 3rd carrier, and was hoping to get some design suggestions.Currently, I do BGP load-sharing across an OC-12 and a Gig-E link. I weight all recieved routes from both eBGP peers to help equalize my outbound traffic down each ...

eknell by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Is there any way to rate limit traffic so that if there is congestion, traffic can not go above 10Mbps while if there is no congestion, traffic can enjoy the pipe size say 100Mbps?Thanks,

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I have 2xT1 bundled in a Multilink PPP Interface, when one of the T1/s goes down the Multilink interface goes down for awhile too and I lose connectivity to the other side for like 5-7 seconds which makes all IP Phones to reset. Then the M...

rvr_76bg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our DR Site which is connected to our HQ and we have 100 Cisco IP 7941 phones. If a call coming into head office and ring on the phones in our DR Site, we can hear the customer and they can hear us. However, when a call comes into the DR Site from...

Okay,How can I copy a banner message from running config? :-)Here's the issue. I have a banner message, and it seems that when I copy and paste, the message has a "C" at the beginning and end of the message.I know that I can manually type in "banner ...

Hi,i got an inquiry as i am upgrading the speed of the leased from 2Mbps to 10Mbps. My question is, does my existing WIC 1T (site 1) and WIC 2T accomodate the single 10Mbps line? I am not familiar with the speed support per card.thanks in advancerega...

edongskiu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,Is there any way to monitor DMVPN tunnel. I have a DMVPN tunnel configured but the problem is even if the internet link is down, the tunnel does show UP. I initially tested by using keepalives but the tunnel used to go down even if it up. ...

Ok. I've got a 7206 router with a NPE400 and C7200-I/O-GE+E controller. This unit was removed from service, had installed the NPE400, was left running in our TOC, and sent to me to test before reinstalling. Unfortunately, I cannot access it via th...

Resolved! PRI question

Hello everyone - I have a Cisco 2811 router that I need to configure for a PRI line. This PRI line will be used for dial-up by special handheld devices that are used to transfer data from the handheld to an application server via means of a 2811 rout...

Im having a circuit connecting RouterA to Router B. This circuit is problematic thus the provider gave a hard loop somewhere near to Router B facing towards Router A. I am able to see the loop in Router A.My question is, when I ping my own interface ...

sadrk2006 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card